You gotta love last job on a friday | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss You gotta love last job on a friday in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trapped my little finger in a loft ladder today, its now the size of my thumb and stinging like buggery! Changed a pump, boiler breakdown and a service today. Actually quite enjoyed it, makes a change from installing all the time!

Tried it before Alex from an old guy i worked with years ago. It near kilt me :lol:

Well if you want to try it again tamz give me a shout ill send you a bottle of flavoured stuff not as bad as the clear to drink but still as strong lol

That's what I like about you......

Feck all

image.jpg

You need to get out more, aren't you due a night out? Always enjoy your Smirnoff ice fuelled posts.

You need to get out more, aren't you due a night out? Always enjoy your Smirnoff ice fuelled posts.

Im off out in a bit, going up the jewellery quarter. Ill have more than a few and ill post here later if I'm capable :)

Theres only room enough for one Tom in here, and you're a nob, so I win :)

​GET OUT!!!

Didn't you say you were going out?

Got a clean hankie?
Got money for your bus fare home?
Have you told mummy what time you'll be home?

No speaking to any disease ridden girlies.......

Got a clean hankie?

Or actual gay blokes.

I'm a Tom too and as it's age over beauty (that one would be arguable) yer drinking whisky or nothing and if ye don't like it ye better learn to:lol:

I'm a Tom too and as it's age over beauty (that one would be arguable) yer drinking whisky or nothing and if ye don't like it ye better learn to:lol:

Youre ok, we have room for a decent Tom like yourself :) its that other inbred we need rid of

Got a clean hankie?

im going out in a bit, I'm ready just waiting for a taxi and ill be gone.

Mummy doesn't need to know what time ill be back at, she picks me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Back