Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi, I've got a 7 year old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 28i combi boiler, the dhw flow rate has...
Replies
Views
So I have got the horrid F1 error on my combo boiler for low pressure. I have recently moved...
Replies
Views
Hi, My system currently works off an old Parkray with back boiler in one room. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have just bought a house with a back boiler in, eventually i am going to replace it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've converted half my out-house into a small office. It's getting rather cold in there now...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post so thank you in advance for your comments and...
Replies
Views
I’m an electrician. I’ve been called to customer home to trace a short circuit. When I...
Replies
Views
Simple question, I hope. Which Internal Grant system combi boiler has a top / vertical flue...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I wondered if I can get your opinions on a hot water and heating system in a property...
Replies
Views
My 14 year old Worcester Greenstar 30 HE combi feeds my bathroom shower and the last two days...
Replies
Views
D
Morning, We have a Vokera Boiler which is roughly 14 years old. In the past year it has failed...
Replies
Views
Hi, not sure if I'm posting In the right place, I've been asked to quote on an oil fired combi...
Replies
Views
I recently noticed that we had a couple of slow leaks from the boiler. One was just below the...
Replies
Views
Hi, am looking quotes on a replacement gas boiler ne37 2hq area, it’s in a cupboard on the first...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m a homeowner with an old (>15 years) Redring central heating boiler. I’m trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. New to the forum and I thought I would post a question. I have a Potterton Performa 28...
Replies
Views
Fitting a bath at a customers and she asked what I thought about the new heating system she had...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new here and don't have much plumbing knowledge at all. I thought this was the best...
Replies
Views
Hi there Just some general advice regarding a new boiler We have a 4bed detached house upside...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a combi boiler and when I run the hot tap the boiler fires up for about 20...
Replies
Views
hi I have an issue with running pipes ( the route )for a boiler and and unvented cylinder 1 can...
Replies
Views
I have the job of trying to remove the fittings for an existing soft-close, top-fix, toilet...
Replies
Views
Hello. Thank you in advance for any advice. It is much appreciated. I am interested in...
Replies
Views
Planning fitting a new single skin oil tank and was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of the...
Replies
Views
Push button cistern. Toilet will flush only say twice. Filling the cistern after very well...
Replies
Views
First question: What is the "ball thing" on the fourth copper pipe along. Also: I have...
Replies
Views
Hello I've just joined after having a browse on here. I need a bit of advice if possible...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a Vaillant VCW242 combi boiler, which I believe has been in the house for 20+...
  • Jake5734892
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
I wonder if anyone can offer a simple answer. I have a fairly newly installed EcotecPlus and a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice. I need to replace a Vokera Linea 28 boiler, currently looking...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back