Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
When a 25 kw condensing boiler is going full tilt in the winter what volume of condensate water...
Replies
Views
No need for any complicated chemicals or equipment, you can completely clear the toilet with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Quoting for my first boiler installation with vertical flue going through pitched...
Replies
Views
Soon to be taking over my old dears house and will be planning to upgrade system... Just...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've partially asked this question before but I will ask again, has anyone had any...
Replies
Views
Just fitted a Worcester 38cdi. Ive run 15m of 28mm with 9 bends and im getting a 5mb drop from...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help me, been quoted for 2 boilers to replace my 15 year old Potterton Promax...
Replies
Views
Have a boiler playing up at the minute with ignition problems everything pointed to the gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been offered a job in the area above but as I am busy cannot do it. This is a whole...
Replies
Views
The last few days noticed my upstairs radiators are heating up when any taps are turned on ...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m having problems with my toilet, water keeps running and won’t stop. I tried...
Replies
Views
3 options for a cart I need (haven't taken it out to examine.) Low pressure, high pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi Im looking to use an Aav to terminate a soil Pipe within a Wall Ive read up and spoken to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, A couple of years back I attended one of the phex exhibitions in Ally pally north...
Replies
Views
I’m after a black soil pipe rest bend. Do they exist as I can’t find any? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi guys I was hoping someone could let me know what type of oil burner this is on a worcester...
Replies
Views
When testing the safety device on a combi boiler (ideal instinct). I know to make a fault, by...
Replies
Views
Have been asked to look at powerflush ing a boiler and system. The boiler is 10 years old and...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1950's house which has a central heating system previously heated by...
Replies
Views
Boiler and unvented cylinder annual service required in Glinton, Peterborough.
Replies
Views
Hi all, In my new build I have 4 soil pipes that pop up at various walls on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
hi guys. Went to a breakdown today. Fault code suggested flame failure check gas supply. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Currently undergoing a loft conversion, looking at the soil pipe details I have found a vast...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We will likely have to move soon so we can find a new home which has room to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, My existing system boiler if fed via a fused connection unit off the ring final circuit...
2 3
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello But of a puzzle. I was away and my partner called and said 'there's a small leak'. She...
Replies
Views
Hello chaps hope you’re all well. i realise the firing process will be the same but I came...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 2002 installed Vaillant Thermocompact 624 system boiler, 'S' plan with an unvented...
Replies
Views
hello, was chatting to a friend, he has a good size 5 bedroom house .. current system is a combi...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back