Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hello, was chatting to a friend, he has a good size 5 bedroom house .. current system is a combi...
Replies
Views
My boiler keeps short cycling when the UFH (ground floor 5 zones) is demanding heat. Burner is...
Replies
Views
nice to see the big boys are opting out of boiler plus already :D Is it OK for customers to...
Replies
Views
    • Creative
The waste pipe that's been concreted into the building wall, and runs out into a cast iron soil...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I've got a customer who is having problems with there boiler. The symptoms so far the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I want to change boiler but I am not sure what type is relevant for my usage. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks in advance for any help, I went out to a breakdown today the tank had a fair bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, please can you help me solve this. My condensing boiler (Glow worm Betacom 3 - 30c ) leaks...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Really hoping for help. My boiler won't stay on for more than a couple of minutes (I...
Replies
Views
O
hello guys, A customer called me and asked to come over it to solve the problem with his...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi.Does anyone know where i can get a six sided doughnut washer for toilet?I've tried local...
Replies
Views
hows things new to this forum was just wondering if any of the installers have thought about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would very much appreciate some expert advice with this - I'm rapidly approaching my wits...
Replies
Views
any one know where you can purchase new seals?
Replies
Views
Last call of the day and what a mess this boiler was installed a year ago only 3 radiators in...
Replies
Views
Hi people. Im really struggling for ideas on a soil run and whether using a durgo is...
Replies
Views
Hello, In August 2017 I had a Greenstar 30i Worcester Bosch combi boiler fitted. Everything has...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi guys, Got a customer with the above boiler that makes a loud noise on start up then stops...
Replies
Views
hi. I have a copper soil stack (def copper) that I am hoping to take out, runs through the...
Replies
Views
O
hi lads I just seen that Worcester / junkers has a new combination boiler as well as combo...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Our worcester greenstar he boiler sounds like a world war 2 lancaster bomber trying to take off...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I'm planning to locate a new oil tank but the problem is the height will most likely to...
Replies
Views
Chaps, I'm a spark and working on a refit ..... the GSE is going to put the new boiler on the...
Replies
Views
So what of the 4 options are you using ?
2 3
Replies
Views
Npower have said they would fit a Ideal logic C30 combi boiler for my daughter under the energy...
Replies
Views
in need of a new boiler, i know baxis are popular with some plumbers especially in the NE of...
Replies
Views
We have just had an indirect unvented cylinder (250l Vertical Telford Tempest) installed along...
Replies
Views
ive had a friend who's boiler is tripping at the fuse board when they turn on the boiler. It is...
Replies
Views
I currently have a 17 year old Ariston Microgenus 27MFFI boiler that is getting increasingly...
Replies
Views
old stelrad lpg boiler. My mates mum phoned me the another night and said the boiler made a bang...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back