Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, I have an Electromax boiler (Heatrae Sadia), and I'm having a pressure issue. The...
Replies
Views
I've just had a little leak from my toilet so I'm planning to replace it and now doing the...
Replies
Views
I have a Boiler Combi 24 (UK) and this morning I just noticed that the pressure indicator is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please can someone help identify if there is a problem with my heating system. A few days...
Replies
Views
Just out of interest. What are you folks fitting to comply with the new regs. from April...
Replies
Views
Here's a nice Sunday evening poll ... I had a new Worcester combi installed in a rental...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I have a Worcester greenstar which keeps giving U codes by counting up to 9. Cannot...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have a couple of people coming to quote for a new boiler. I currently have a condensing...
Replies
Views
Would you? I have one wanting a labour only price After a few messages I have managed to get an...
Replies
Views
Gone are the days of awkwardly cutting your boiler flue. Ensure a cleaner, quicker, safer cut...
Replies
Views
D
It keeps coming on by itself and doing my head in. Please help! Vaillant boiler. Thanks
Replies
Views
Got a boiler service on a main he boiler on Thursday. Never worked on a main boiler before...
Replies
Views
Could you guys part some of your wisdom for me, my daughter has moved into a house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning to upgrade my current boiler programmer to the Drayton Wiser system. But after...
Replies
Views
hello, I noticed an intermittent drip coming from my glowworm flexicom boiler this morning...
Replies
Views
V
Hi, I'm a college student and need help with this project. Can anybody tell what's needed to fix...
Replies
Views
Need to get someone in to change motor on valve as no hot water unless valve is manually locked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at buying a property with a HeatraeSadia AMPTEC system fitted. It is a brand...
Replies
Views
As the title says really. What boilers are people installing in rental properties these days?
Replies
Views
The management company for my block of flats flushed an external pipe the other day and it...
Replies
Views
I'm having scaffolding go up at the rear of the property where I live this Summer for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’d like to get both my toilet flushes sorted. A summary of the issue and a possible fix...
Replies
Views
please can someone help me a little. I am a council tennant and was placed on a scheme that...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So what is the best way to remove an old flue from a 3rd storey flat with no access to...
Replies
Views
Hi , trivial thing but I live in new build house and one of the loo seats is slightly loose...
Replies
Views
A new Baxi duotec 28 was fitted in Dec 2017 and the installer has just told me today the old...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone need a little help. I am planing on moving my bathroom and need to run a new soil...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Our boiler hasn't been doing very well recently. Just doesn't get the radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Strange query here...! I recently replaced my timer/programmer thanks to the help of...
Replies
Views
I have got a baxi WM 30/ 3RS boiler. Recently had it serviced where the chap cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back