Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Chaps...I have installed a new 110 soil stack which has 2 elbows on the bottom end each has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Warmflow Oil Boiler. I have noticed that is fires up for a few minutes at random...
Replies
Views
Just looking at the gas safe mag about the 4 choices to add for boiler plus regulations. One of...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with BOXT? Installing there boilers. Just curious with the way...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if someone can help answer some questions please. In our house we have two boilers...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a Worcester 9.24 boiler and am installing a new bathroom so need to tap into...
Replies
Views
I think we all agree that riello oil pumps could be a lot better, especially the ones made a few...
Replies
Views
Hi My sink waste pipe is behind the toilet waste pipe and i need to somehow get my sink waste...
Replies
Views
Our old baxi boiler has broken down and can no longer be repaired, we have had a gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a warmflow outdoor oil boiler. Every morning i have to reset the high limit switch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an upstairs main bathroom (bath, toilet) and upstairs en-suite (shower, toilet). My...
Replies
Views
More out of curiosity and to gain knowledge on the matter, what is the general energy...
Replies
Views
Decided to remove content as not appropriate. Thank you 2 members who pointed this out to me.
Replies
Views
Hi guys as above, what is the best budget price unvented system boiler on the market at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm struggling for inspiration on a very small bathroom. One of the issues is that the...
Replies
Views
any special sealing washers that I can use instead of up ptfe every time I service an oil...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope I've posted in t he right area. I have an old potterton conventional boiler that I am...
Replies
Views
I have a Vokera Compact A combi boiler. All the clearance distances around it required by the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Our house has two central heating zones: the living room which has a programmable...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking to buy new torque screwdriver set for working on new boilers. Glowworm in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice on our boiler system. Our have a Potterton Promax SL boiler...
Replies
Views
Ok I'll be as concise as possible 1 It's a Eurocal Ambassador. 2 It fires and keeps itself at...
Replies
Views
Found out two of my radiators were leaking now fixed .Worcester 30i pressurised boiler to 1.5...
Replies
Views
I have a Valliant Thermocompact which is getting on a bit now and I'm looking at getting an...
Replies
Views
Hi i recently had a Honeywell ST9100C timer installed and my boiler keeps turning the heating...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worcester Combi and require a flexihose to top-up the water pressure. But, I need one...
  • Deleted member 98531
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 98531
Replies
Views
Deleted member 98531
D
please help. I have a Worcester boiler. last serviced 11 months ago. I've just seen huge water...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
In a nutshell are modern boilers fit for purpose. Since the temp has dropped I must of had 50...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Thanks in advance for any advice. I am not sure if I'm posting in correct place but I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Disaster has struck this morning, during the coldest week i've seen in years. It...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back