Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, I hope you can help please? I am having real difficulty finding soft close D-shape...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Over the years I've seen the growth of combination boilers and how they have overtaken system...
Replies
Views
I have the above boiler. 1 year old and it’s developed a strange noise after the boiler has been...
Replies
Views
D
Hello all I have just replaced and relocated a hot water tank and immersion heater. The two...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm about to refit our kitchen, but have a pretty ugly Sabre 29 HE boiler in one corner. Am...
Replies
Views
My current Potterton Statesman flowsure oil boiler has gone bang apparently needs a new solenoid...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vaillant turbo max 824e rs combi boiler that has been serviced and we've been...
Replies
Views
Hi all we've a Flowsure combi oil boiler circa 2003ish. Thermostat set at low (mark at 4 o...
Replies
Views
Hi I have to get a new boiler.Old one is potterton profile 60 open vent. What the best boilers...
Replies
Views
can you guys help me with your experience, my daughter has an old Vokera Excell 80SP combi...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon folks, Before I call out a engineer, I wanted to get an idea of what is wrong...
Replies
Views
Hello Questions about finishing. Mother-in-law, in late 60's had a new boiler fitted replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new here but fairly active in Sparks Forum (@Last Plumber where are you?). I've...
Replies
Views
I fit mainly ideal boilers and they come with a blue coloured fibre washer that is specified for...
Replies
Views
Got a grant oil fired boiler on a large system two heating zones and a hotwater zone each has a...
Replies
Views
Help/advice? Ideal Classic FF 250 Boiler - have changed the fan & PCB. Fan comes on, pilot...
Replies
Views
hi I recently purchased a static caravan with the sime metropolis boiler and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Evening folks, So, I am here for some independent advice, if possible. I have just had a...
2 3
Replies
Views
Evening all Newbie question, so apologies if this has been posted elswehere. I'm attempting to...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there, I have a 25-year-old Vaillant CombiCompact 242EH which has developed a hiccup on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m not a qualified plumber but reasonably capable through experience of several house...
Replies
Views
I have got another toilet bodge to sort out. Looks like the pan connector has pulled out/ and or...
  • Matt0029
  • Latest:
  • Welder
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Anyone fitted many of the new Baxi boilers ? I've fitted a lot of Duo-Tecs & Platinums but know...
Replies
Views
I have a service for a vaillant 627 system boiler(eco tec pro). For a first service I was...
Replies
Views
Can anyone offer any guidance please. System installed a year ago. Oil fired grant vortex pro...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have been with British Gas since 2003, with the same boiler. Last year we had a buyer...
Replies
Views
Ive got a big project on the go of a office conversion to flats and at the moment, due to the...
Replies
Views
hi guys any help or advice would be good, I have a Ariston Clas eco he 30 combi boiler it’s only...
Replies
Views
I'm renovating my house, taking out the wall mounted radiators and fitting an underfloor (in...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back