Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, I’ve just moved into a house with a boiler likely as old as me! For the time being it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping someone can help me, I have a Worcester boiler, I’m not sure which model but its...
Replies
Views
As you can see in the picture I’ve got a socket on the soil stack that I’d like to fit a toilet...
Replies
Views
I'm moving my bathroom from downstairs to upstairs. The current w.c waste goes straight into the...
Replies
Views
We've recently moved to a new house which has a Rayburn oven which also heats 11 radiators in...
Replies
Views
Registering a boiler I've just fitted on the Gas safe website and as I nearly always usually fit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Cant get the boiler to fire up, thus no heating. Messed a bit with it earlier today, and...
Replies
Views
I had a Vailant ecotec plus 838, installed end of June 2016. No problems with pressure at all...
Replies
Views
hi guys I’m quoting for a job to cascade 2 boilers unvented cylinder and low loss header To...
Replies
Views
Hi there, could I get some advice about a toilet flush which is no longer working? The flushing...
Replies
Views
I have a overheating issue very few days with my boiler when the UFH is on have to reset CH and...
Replies
Views
As above
Replies
Views
Hi, Do I need a 2 channel programmer for my grant vortex pro 26 combi boiler? My plumber says I...
Replies
Views
Any one got any recommendations, for a boiler fault finding book for a newly qualified gas...
Replies
Views
HI Guys and girls hopefully someone can help went to a breakdown over 2 months ago, no hot...
Replies
Views
I know the isolation valves supplied with magnetic filters can be poor quality and this one on...
Replies
Views
I have an issue which may go over my ability and may need a registered tradeperson. I have a...
Replies
Views
We were due to have a combi boiler fitted whilst we were away, however the plumber called to let...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if any other engineers have come across this problem? I was called to a break down...
Replies
Views
Hey. 1st post so sorry if it's been asked/answered before. Gas safe engineer for 13 years but...
Replies
Views
As title my fathers back boiler is firing more than it should , any ideas what this is please ...
Replies
Views
hi there My boiler pressure is sitting at 1.25. However, hot water from taps is very weak...
Replies
Views
Guys I registered for boiler cover with BG guy came out today but it’s not on System for parts I...
Replies
Views
Do I need to replace a copper cylinder when installing a new system boiler, I am reluctant to do...
Replies
Views
When attempting to use the shower our combi-boiler does not fire up in response to the demand...
Replies
Views
There are pressure release valves or safety valves on some open vented boilers, normally older...
Replies
Views
hello, I am designing a soil pipe for a timber bungalow that I am building where the soil vent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just found out today that our Halstead Best 60 Boiler has been leaking. I saw some drops...
Replies
Views
Hi I have had somebody in to look at a relative's GlowWorm boiler which makes an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope you can help, my pressure on my boiler is shooting up and blowing off after about...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back