Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi We have a GlowWorm Betacom 24c and we have it set to the maximum CH temperature at this time...
Replies
Views
Hello, really hoping someone can help ... We've been losing pressure on our hot water system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to this forum and I need help with my central heating. I replaced my old boiler...
Replies
Views
In July someone reported here that their boiler banged, but only when they turned the HW...
Replies
Views
Hello, my boiler started making this noise this morning, any ideas what could be the problem...
Replies
Views
I recently had an unvented cylinder installed and it is causing the boiler to cycle every 3 mins...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Need a little help here and very new to all of this. We have a Victorian house and...
Replies
Views
i have a brand new H2 Panel for sale, it allows you link up a solid fuel or log burner boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are in the middle of a power cut at the minute and I'm wondering if running water to...
Replies
Views
Hi Just a couple of questions, house has Vokera 35HE Condensing System boiler. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hello all I hope it's okay to seek some advice on this forum. A bit of background first: I live...
Replies
Views
Im having an issue where my boiler will not switch off even if i turn the heating and/or water...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am currently retraining to be a gas engineer and looking for help completing my...
Replies
Views
I have an IDEAL icos he28 boiler and even when the programme is off, the status it always 'C'...
Replies
Views
Hi I am fitting a Heat only boiler that just serves the radiator circuit, the boiler has its...
Replies
Views
When the heatings on what is a normal pressure rise if the expansion vessel is working...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a warm flow boiler with a Riello RDB1 90-120 burner It started to randomly...
Replies
Views
A
Hi folks Would appreciate any ideas here as I am at wits end. I have an old BAXI SOLO RS 2 60...
Replies
Views
Hello, my boiler is ten years old. A ferroli f24b. Recently it started to leak copper water (the...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope you are well. Pretty sure I have asked this before but cannot remember. I...
Replies
Views
You amazing bunch were able to help me out greatly a few months ago and I’m hoping you will be...
Replies
Views
My boiler keeps losing pressure on a daily basis. If I have a faulty pressure relief valve how...
  • Gareth Miles
  • Latest:
  • Sharp Point
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Guys first time in here I got anew boiler fitted about 7 months ago with aforementioned stat...
Replies
Views
I have a fully pumped s-plan vented system, with hot water cyl. and 6 rads. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi, Having a bit of a shocker with my current bathroom install which is leading me to question...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
My Daughter is looking to get the Combi boiler replaced in her one bedroom flat. The existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, After my crappy situation I’m in at the moment (New member, can someone help check...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Just a quickie re the WC pan-connector below. I guess this must be a solvent-weld fit...
Replies
Views
hi new to the forum. Can any one tell me what price I should be paying to replace the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi We have just had a Vaillant 832 ecotecc plus combi boiler fitted. This boiler has a 15mm...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back