Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi All, really hoping for some advice as a very cold family up here in Manchester. Have a Baxi...
Replies
Views
We have a 9 year old optimax HE25s boiler which heats the hot water but can't cope with the CH...
Replies
Views
I have a BIASI M90E32S which had a faulty expansion vessel. Pressure kept dropping so we added a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not a plumber. My boiler is losing pressure slowly. It drops from about 1.5 bar to 0.5...
Replies
Views
Right what' the deal with this? Builder has installed boiler in at that time was his own house...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Need to change a 3port valve, i know how to etc, but I don't understand this system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have attached a few photos of my central heating system, heating control and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I fitted a wet room a couple of weeks ago including a new towel rail The customer is...
Replies
Views
S
SIME OIL BOILER 1992 DE DIETRICH BURNER 2002 When my boiler is turned on it trips out the whole...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Right guys . Customer of mine has 2 combi boilers running a large house . Yearly service...
Replies
Views
So I have a mixertap/shower. The tap works great, but when I change it to come out of the...
Replies
Views
Evening boys and girls, There have been posts like this before I'm sure but I am curious as to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone combine the boiler Prv with the condense? I always though solvent weld was no...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all. Having only ever lived in rented accommodation before and all the boilers being older...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope this is the right place for this question. I've got an Intergas Combi Compact HRE...
Replies
Views
When flushed the toilet bowl is filling up to the rim and draining very slowly, we assumed it...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Apologies if this has been asked/answered else ware - I have had a thorough...
Replies
Views
R
About 4 weeks ago I had no hot water and there was a vibrating noise which seemed to come from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've done some searching and have seen that this topic has come up before, but not for...
Replies
Views
I have recently passed my ACS and registered as Gas safe, I have been asked to check an install...
Replies
Views
Probably been asked before but cannot see where so here goes again. Just was thinking re my oil...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope someone out there can help. Radiant RMAS 24e Maxicomfort. Flashing light denoting 90deg...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum so sorry to jump straight in with a question...but I have Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've been asked by a customer to rectify a problem with their toilets upstairs which...
Replies
Views
As in the above question really. A forum member recently asked if we should be fitting duty and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having a problem with either my Worcestor combi boiler or central heating pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a newbie to this forum, and hope someone can help with my question. I am updating my...
Replies
Views
Boiler - Prosource Boiling Water Heater AEG GYB00416UT Product number - 945115307 Prosource -...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, We are looking to change our existing system (boiler, cylinder and massive...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anybody designed or installed a duel gas heating boiler installation for Schools...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back