Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi everyone, I have a Climote (but re-badged by Scottish Electric) timer, which I think has...
Replies
Views
It is a 4 years old boiler without issues so far,but now it keeps trying ignition with no reason...
Replies
Views
hi i will soon be getting a new combi boiler installed. i think i would like a worcester 34cdi...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a little advice please. I've just installed a new rad directly off my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just received a quote for £3,500 inc VAT to convert a 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom...
Replies
Views
D
In 2012 we had a thermal store installed with a log burner and regular gas boiler feeding it...
Replies
Views
How picky are you when it comes to installing a new boiler? Do you prefer to keep to one...
Replies
Views
I put some cleaning fluid through my system about 6 weeks ago and drained down at the weekend I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Our soil pipe comes into the property too far to the left, this means you don’t have...
Replies
Views
I have a Potterton Promax Combi HE Plus boiler. Yesterday I tried to repressurise the system to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone offer any experienced or expert advice? I'm being woken most nights especially...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
i think it's a acr oil boiler it's floor standing and looks like a fridge freezer in size...
Replies
Views
We've just had a new combi boiler installed by a corgi registered engineer and there's a join...
Replies
Views
Hi, I`d really appreaciate any help regarding this new problem. We have a house with a sealed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved into a flat and was wondering how to use the boiler most efficiently...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm planning to change my radiator pipes. The previous owner had a leak somewhere in their...
Replies
Views
I need an Ideal Concord CX boiler for spare parts as these are no longer produced. Does anybody...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a cheap oil pressure guage and the hose that connects to oil pump. can someone...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Just to warn oil boiler engineers, new danfoss oil pumps come setup for a two pipe system, so...
Replies
Views
System has been largely unchanged for about 15 years, Worcester oil boiler and about 18 rads...
Replies
Views
I would be really grateful for advice here. I had an extension built and as such the length of...
Replies
Views
toilet seat I have needs tightened. No access to underneath, no mechanism to remove seat. Been...
Replies
Views
My toilet doesn't appear to be flushing properly, there is little power and it takes 3 flushes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Wondered if anyone could shed some light on this. I have an ongoing problem with my...
Replies
Views
i have an Ideal Espirit 2 boiler, the water is working perfect but the heating is not working...
Replies
Views
Our boiler stopped working a few days ago so we got a few engineers out to price a new one , the...
Replies
Views
I have two 0.5m long extensions and two pairs of 45 degree bends for Vaillant Commercial...
Replies
Views
Pair of semis slightly stepped back from each other. Boiler in kitchen, flue runs straight off...
Replies
Views
Hi. i have a baxi genesis 80 combi boiler that doesnt hold pressure. the needle falls below the...
Replies
Views
Found this inside an Isar. Anyone know what it is or what’s caused it?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back