Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi there, wonder if I could get some advice? The plastic connector between the toilet handle and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've moved into my new house and I find there's a lot of creaking and popping when...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if anyone could help me out – have relocated my boiler to the loft from kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't budge this toilet seat fixing! Do the 'ears' lock the nut? Do I pull them out and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue where the combi bolier is losing pressure. In around 3 hours will go from 2...
Replies
Views
I just bought a new flat and I can't get the combi boiler to start up. It turns on, and...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Could anyone tell me if £1900 is a good prices for supplying and installing a...
Replies
Views
Hello Current status: We have an ancient boiler/heating system in our converted Edwardian...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone and thank you for any advice and suggestions in advance. We moved into our...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242E. Fires fine on heating, turn on hot tap and burner goes out. So it’s...
Replies
Views
I have a hardly used Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 415 ErP boiler for sale, with all fixtures and...
Replies
Views
Got this toilet. Want it removed and a new close coupling fitted, relatively simple. Wants it...
Replies
Views
My 3 bed semi uses an acient Potterton Kingfisher which was installed in January 1964 and apart...
  • radiojon73@yaho
  • Latest:
  • Welder
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Hi everyone. Basically I have an old ikon 40 50 ci boiler. It recently started cutting out...
Replies
Views
hi I currently have a baxi solo 40 rs boiler that was in when I bought the house so is the...
Replies
Views
Doing a bathroom refurb and we have unearthed a cast stack going straight up through bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can offer some advice, I've got a combi boiler (Getting pretty old...
Replies
Views
Hi, My boiler is cutting out before my rads are getting properly hot. Im 99% sure its the...
Replies
Views
I have a bit of a dilemma i was called in to repair and service a worcester 28cdi compact combi...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old system boiler. Tenants are saying rads heating but not hot water. Sorry if this...
Replies
Views
Hi We got an older not to energy efficient oil boiler camray 5 util with an open fire back...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking for some guidance here please. Running a Baxi Solo boiler, which is located...
Replies
Views
evening everyone, First time poster here. Have always had oil heating but this is a first for...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here. My mother in law has a Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Hello all you great and good people... I do hope I can find a little help with this inoperative...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have had a leaking boiler for a few weeks n ow. It is coming from one of the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi all Office have taken an enquiry about cleaning a golf clubs oil lines. Its a commercial...
Replies
Views
Heya guys, im hoping this is the right place, and am praying you can help me! The other day a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a glow worm ultracom HXI 15 boiler. When's it is on CH cycle it runs but as soon...
Replies
Views
Hi guys where is the best place to buy oil boiler spare parts considering I'm offshore not...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back