Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Thought isolation should be via a plug or fused switched spur? Came across one today that had...
Replies
Views
I over pressureisd my boiler after fitting new radiator. It’s now just ove 2bar when working how...
Replies
Views
W
I've just started to notice that water is slowly trickling into the toilet bowl. When I turn off...
Replies
Views
I have a small chip in the inner bowl of my toilet (caused by a perfume bottle dropping in it)...
Replies
Views
Our current (Worcester 25/32) boiler has just failed and we've found another Worcester to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just signed up to this forum to ask some questions so all new to me. I have a Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Does one to change a combi boiler into a non combi just need to remove the hot water piping etc...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope you can help. I have a Potterton Titanium 33 combination boiler. I have had it for...
Replies
Views
just wondered if anyone has any tips on removing a wall hung boiler in an alkward place. We have...
Replies
Views
I'm having a new oil boiler and cylinder installed, upgrading from a vented system to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps, We've just had a new boiler/system installed by a plumber and it was wired separately...
Replies
Views
Since having the combi fitted my electricity usage has shot up. Gone from an average of 163kwh a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am just wondering do you need to be Gas safe to change a three way valve? This is relating...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi 24 e boiler with header tank, its starting to leak, what would you re place it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I hope you can help me out please. I have moved into a conversion which has 2 toilets...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Being about to change the basin in the downstairs shower room so I have to shut...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to look at a system that has had some work done by a previous engineer. The...
Replies
Views
is this a forum for advice? That’s what I thought it was, but when asking, all I get is employ a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a supply house that will accept a posted wc seat template and mail back a match...
Replies
Views
I moved into a 1980's house a few weeks ago. The house has a Ideal Heat 30 boiler in kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi I was hoping to get some advice from a gas safe engineer who is used to doing landlord...
Replies
Views
Hi I currently have an old cottage with a single pipe vented heating system, run off of a...
Replies
Views
Hello gang, I'm here hoping for help and advice with a problem which has already outsmarted...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to drain downmy combi central heating system to put a new rad and valves in each...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a combi boiler (Ideal +) sealed system and every few months in autumn/winter the...
Replies
Views
If I could please get a quick explanation about what is going on with my toilet/tub I would...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTECH Plus 837. Hot water (taps) temperature dial on boiler - rotates - but does not...
Replies
Views
May I ask the illustrious members of this forum - I need to replace a vertical section of grey...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm looking for a bit of advice. I need to get five radiators from this stove 3 upstairs...
Replies
Views
I posted 20 Mins ago, but unable to reply to the thread. I intend to have a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back