Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi, please can someone help. I just moved into a new house and the boiler needs filling up but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am doing some work in newly bought house and the plumber had looked at the Valiant...
Replies
Views
Hello, in my house is a very old boiler and just three radiator, one in kitchen one in living...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am an not so handy pregnant mother of 2 with a problem. Being heavily pregnant, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, have a quick question, currently living in a two bed listed cottage that's heated by a wood...
Replies
Views
Bit of advice please. I'm trying to remove and clean the flush valve washer as I suspect it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have found that the oil filter has separated (bottom bowl from main part) the inside of...
Replies
Views
Had the first quote back for the following. Ideal Vogue C32 gen2. Vertical flue kit + flat...
2 3
Replies
Views
My mum has moved into a new place. Despite a combi fitted in bathroom the previous boiler was...
Replies
Views
hi, I'm putting a new toilet in my extension and there is roughly a 4m horizontal run from the...
Replies
Views
I had my heating on for the first time yesterday, it did not warm up much so went to check the...
Replies
Views
Morning all I am about to change my old system set up to a combi boiler. I live in a 3 bedroom...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a 100mm in-line fan to extract air from the bathroom and was hoping to use what I...
Replies
Views
Hello All Apologies for making my first thread a cry for help but this is perplexing! New...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, what would you recommend, house has 20 litres a minute with 18 litres working, only one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a flat and there are no instructions for the boiler and the cover has...
Replies
Views
Hello. The pressure on my Worcester 24cdi boiler is at zero. When I try to raise pressure using...
Replies
Views
Hi all. First post from a first time home owner, and very amateur DIY'er. I've inherited an old...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Hi guys I'm replacing an old toilet cloakroom suite with new vanity basin unit and vanity...
Replies
Views
Anyone offer this? I was just looking at Zanussi and thinking of trying it
Replies
Views
good morning folks, We moved into a new house about 4 months ago and straight away swapped the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have new kitchen installed and had the boiler covered by a kitchen cupboard. However...
Replies
Views
Am I missing something on this post? I was under the impression that a boilermate 2000 was a...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to vent radiator in bathroom, was heating only at the bottom, well, the pressure...
Replies
Views
When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope you can help as we have just moved into a new house that has a Biasi boiler in and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Replies
Views
Hope someone may be able to help as i'm getting conflicting 'advice' Does anyone know where i...
Replies
Views
Anyone installed one of these its the first one for me not sure how it all gonna work out...
Replies
Views
I'm after some advice whilst I wait for the plumber to turn up. The filling loop on our vaillant...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back