Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hello I've had a google around but haven't found anything that suits my situation. I have an...
Replies
Views
Arisen are offering good warranties on there boilers but i have no experience with them or their...
Replies
Views
L
I am attempting my first diy plumbing job in an outside summer house where the mains water and...
Replies
Views
My stack appears to vent into the loft, presumably using an air admittance vent, as there are no...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a new flat and have been having issues with the heating. The bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what model this Vaillant boiler is? Thanks, Jennie
Replies
Views
Hi. I have recently bought a house that is fitted with a Ferolli Domicompact F30 B. It's a 4 bed...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what other engineers prefer fitting. Combi or system boilers ?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm just in the middle of a DIY refurb and wanted somebody to sense check my choice of...
Replies
Views
E
Hi, This may well be a stupid question (trainee gas engineer so I have many of them)! I have...
Replies
Views
ed2020
E
Hi I am moving house soon and our buyers asked for a gas check last minute. I organised this...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all We have a toilet which is a sealed cistern/bowl unit and the seat is now really loose...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I appreciate this may not be the right forum for this but any advice would be very...
Replies
Views
Plubber
P
Hey people. Was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks on fault finding on oil burners. I...
Replies
Views
My boiler stopped working, so we're using the immersion. A plumber has come out to fix it but...
Replies
Views
J
As of last night, we have noticed our Worcester boiler (Greenstar 25si) is making an incredibly...
Replies
Views
I have a flexi pipe currently connecting the isolating valve in the cold feed to the plastic...
Replies
Views
O
    • Optimistic
Hi, New to this forum and wondered if anyone had seen this before? Toilet flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
Plubber
P
Hi. I wonder if anyone could shed any light on this. We have a first floor bathroom. Everytime...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am considering fitting a toilet in our utility room and need some advice/assistance. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just moved in a 2 bed well insulated flat. It doesn't have gas yet. There's warm air...
Replies
Views
So I'm new to Internet forums and new to commissioning a new CH system... any help would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a new flat and was just removing the old kitchen and cannot turn off...
Replies
Views
B
hi there Hope you are all well. I have a leaking bottom outlet on oil tank, it is dripping at...
  • Bob foster
  • Latest:
  • Bob foster
Replies
Views
Bob foster
B
Hi I'm newly qualified. Why would a boiler be 23mb at the meter on working pressure and 19mb at...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to know which fitting to use for the soil pipe to make a new waste connection to the...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, Would be great if someone could help me. Our Oil Warmflow combi boiler UP90HE has...
Replies
Views
sym0n
S
Got two jobs I'm going to look at. 1. System conversion from back boiler to combi. Don't know...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm part way through purchasing a small house that currently has an unvented...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, I'm trying to make some inquires regarding government funded boiler replacement...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back