Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hello, I need to replace the Pressalit Magnum Toilet Seat Hinge Clamp Bushes A7222 on our toilet...
Replies
Views
A
I have been having trouble with this boiler ever since it was installed due to two rogue...
Replies
Views
Erm I don't think so madam...
Replies
Views
i never seen this done until I saw it yesterday. There is two room stats on each level. But the...
Replies
Views
B
T
Hi All Hopefully somebody here can help me as my regular plumber keeps letting me down I have...
Replies
Views
trixta99
T
Hi guys , i got my oftec inspection next week .any advice ?? Has anyone else had inspection ...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I do not have any hot water but I do have central heating. I can get the hot water to work...
Replies
Views
F
I have an outdoor, aboveground oil tank for heating the house. We recently had some work done...
Replies
Views
Hello Can someone please advise how to top up pressure on Vaillant eco tec pro 28 boiler? I...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a dripping leak coming from one of the black taps under my boiler. It means I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, had water slowly dripping out of this top pipe which goes from boiler to hot water tank...
Replies
Views
P
Hi everybody, I have just had an Ecotec 637 system boiler with Unistor 300 tank installed...
Replies
Views
H
Hi folks, we recently had a Glowworm combi gas boiler installed above our bedroom and it has...
  • Hobbes1218
  • Latest:
  • Hobbes1218
Replies
Views
Hobbes1218
H
Hi I am thinking of modifying the pipework to my Baxi 24 solo he. At the moment the feed and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a question. When I had my flat refurbished, I had my kitchen ceiling lowered to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi i would like to move my toilet in my bathroom so i can change the layout to get more space...
  • scott2017
  • Latest:
  • scott2017
Replies
Views
scott2017
S
I thought a toilet always needed a vent pipe? I've just come across a ground floor toilet in a...
Replies
Views
P
I have had 2 different opinions from gas engineers. To replace my old conventional boiler with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been asked to provide a quote for a customer who wants central heating. Currently the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there I hope someone can help with some advice. I have looked at a few threads but am still a...
  • Andrea Rowe
  • Latest:
  • Andrea Rowe
Replies
Views
Andrea Rowe
A
Off to the factory Tuesday for a look around and pull a few boilers to pieces recently fitted 3...
Replies
Views
S
was at a friends house in Wiltshire the weekend,3story house toilet on each floor flushed the...
Replies
Views
Sedgy40
S
Hi I recently installed 2 new radiator valves in the bathroom and now when my boiler fires up...
Replies
Views
E
Hi, I have a "horizontal" run of 4m from the toilet to the stack with a long bend and 2 tees a...
Replies
Views
G
Hi i have an old back boiler in a ground floor flat. The expansion tank is in the bedroom...
Replies
Views
Anybody familiar with 15mm copper off coil.. I need to supply a shower through a couple of joist...
Replies
Views
Hi I drained my system today as I was trying (and failed) to install new radiator valves. I...
Replies
Views
R
10 M of copper 8mm oil feed pipeline from tank with only a 1m head. Oil not reaching boiler...
Replies
Views
RUPERTC
R
Hi, I'm installing a new bathroom, and I have a toilet waste branch pipe and shower waste...
Replies
Views
J
Hey all, first off thanks for looking at this. I'm having trouble getting the pressure up on my...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back