Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
I have a Bosch Worcester 24Si II boiler (see picture of control panel below). It's in an...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there I run the maintenance for a company and at the moment were having problems with a vent...
Replies
Views
Rick B
R
Does anyone know what's happened to the onlineboilermanuals website? I subscribed to it and it's...
Replies
Views
F
Hi there! Three weeks ago an ecotecpro24 was installed in my flat. hot water working fine. When...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me the correct way to size up a boiler. Its going to be a unvented system. The...
Replies
Views
Local oil company filled an oil tank with four big cracks in the tank, i thought they were...
Replies
Views
Hi just to give you a heads up, i was commissioning 2 x oil boilers both with riello rdb pumps...
Replies
Views
relocation means not renewing my oil ticket so i have stuff to sell, anyone interested.
Replies
Views
Hi I have just joined up to ask about a boiler upgrade. I have an Ideal Mexico RS60 P boiler...
Replies
Views
B
We have recently bought a 3 bed terrace which currently has a 9yr old Vaillant ecotec plus 415...
Replies
Views
H
My toilet is constantly filling, I can always hear a trickle, this is resulting in the over flow...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Hopefully somebody knows the answer to this. But all I can Find is that you have to...
Replies
Views
I usually fit Ideal Logic + for mid range but thinking of switching to the Baxi duotec What mid...
Replies
Views
Anyone got the ticket for this? Is it difficult? I have been asked to change one but dont have...
Replies
Views
D
Hello everyone, I need to change my boiler and I am very confused. I don't know very much about...
Replies
Views
My partner and I have bought our first home and it's in need of a complete refurbishment. It...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All looking for some advice. Boiler has broken down after 20 months but has a 7 year warranty...
Replies
Views
I've been putting in some new rads on a y-plan system. Came to running the system and it was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My client has a leak on this system. It is a big house with 21 radiators all fed by...
Replies
Views
I don't install them, don't touch anything involving elecs normally. I also have no knowledge of...
Replies
Views
So I have previously had a combi, moved and now have a regular boiler with hot water and heating...
Replies
Views
F
Just had a quote for a new boiler in my rented flat (I'm living overseas at the moment). The...
Replies
Views
New toilet doesnt bend down into pipe to be cemented in What fitting to use? Thank you!
Replies
Views
As per the photo, combustion chamber rotted with daylight on show.
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I would really appreciate some advice as I am in a panic! I have a Duravit wall hung...
Replies
Views
Hi, just purchased a Rinnai Infinity 16i gas water heater from Mr. Central Heating. Boiler and...
Replies
Views
L
Hi All I'm hoping for some advice please. I noticed a drip from the top of the valve in the...
  • loftybloke
  • Latest:
  • loftybloke
Replies
Views
loftybloke
L
L
I recently have had a gas boiler fitted in my kitchen and the flue pipe goes through the kitchen...
Replies
Views
N
hey all, Looking for a qualified gas engineer to install a new unvented heating system that...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, Happy Sunday! In my house there is a kitchen extension with Ufh connected to glow...
Replies
Views
Tom_B
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back