Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, Posting in behalf of my parents who have just moved into a new house last week, always...
  • joey2468
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hello Members, I'd like some advice on which boiler to select between Main 30Kw and Potterton...
Replies
Views
My bathtub drain became very slow a week ago. My toilet next to it flushed slower too. When I...
Replies
Views
O
Hi guys, I just got full box of brand new diverter valves, pcb's , of different type of...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Convertible 6/7/9 litre syphon in situ in our toilet, in house we moved into a few months ago...
Replies
Views
Hi, So yesterday I had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar combi boiler fitted to replace my old...
Replies
Views
Hi had an email from these people the other day, looked quite interesting found that no one...
Replies
Views
Hello, First of all, I need to say that I know nothing, absolutely nothing to plumbing. I am...
Replies
Views
O
Hi There, I have an Ideal Evo HE combi boiler and the central heating is working fine but the...
Replies
Views
    • Dislike
So, I'm looking to move from a gravity fed system to a sealed, and move the cylinder and boiler...
Replies
Views
hi, can anyone help me ID where I can get this part for a old toilet system I have. It's part of...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi boiler behind fireplace in the cupboard beside fireplace there is a pipe that...
Replies
Views
Considering replacing old Camray with a new unit. Have approximately 25kw of rads installed plus...
Replies
Views
I'm now chucking the boiler repair game completely. Mortgage is paid off so just going to...
Replies
Views
I moved in a house with a Vaillant Thermocompact 620e boiler with an insulated hot water...
Replies
Views
hi hope you are well and thanks in advance for your help. ive got a potterton performa 24 eco...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello, moved into my home 12 months ago and over winter was frustrated by the boiler baxi105e...
Replies
Views
Happens about 20 mins after heating is turned on. attached is a video of it happening.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have noticed recently when we flush our upstairs toilet sometimes you can hear what...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm drawing up a shopping list for all the plastic waste/soil/below...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a combie boiler (kitchen) and a shower room in a loft conversion. The previous...
Replies
Views
B
Hey all, Amateur DIYer here, very much on a learn as you go type curve. Gotta start somewhere...
Replies
Views
B
A subject that's probably been done to death, but a specific question I can't seem to find an...
Replies
Views
D
First of all hello. can anyone help,what my problem is I had a new toilet put in and it started...
Replies
Views
We have a gas boiler in the kitchen downstairs, and the 22mm feed and return go across the...
Replies
Views
Hi there We are getting a Valiant ecotec 831 fitted. It is replacing the last valiant ecotec we...
Replies
Views
S
My 92 year old Gran has a Worcester 24Si II Boiler for about 9 years and when I switch the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My apologies for a newbie/DIY-style question, possibly in the wrong forum. I live in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need advice as I am an amateur who wanted to improve things but made it worse. Ok, have...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back