Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
i have an ideal esprit 30 boiler with a horizontal flue going out the wall. Simple. I have now...
Replies
Views
I have an elderly Perkins oil fired pressure jet boiler. I have in the past used Perkins...
Replies
Views
Hi, This will sound like a silly question but bear with me please. I have a Brossley hurcules...
Replies
Views
4 year old open vent 16kw (100-w) Lovely figures
Replies
Views
Hi We have a Baxi combi boiler and we need to change the thermostat. We’d like a wireless 7...
Replies
Views
As the title says, sometimes my boiler turns it self off when it goes to zero pressure which...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone got any idea why this toilet makes this noise after flushing? Many thanks.
Replies
Views
Evening, wondering if any of you boiler engineers have any ideas. I had to move a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello, Was wondering if anyone could give me a step by step guide on how to re-pressurise my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just a query for anyone who can help, currently i have a downstairs bathroom and an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just uninstalled a bathroom, and need to cap off the 110mm soil branch pipe from the WC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My expansion vessel has burst.. What is an average size I should be looking for in an...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Was wondering if anyone might have any tips how to get the rock solid soot build up cleared...
Replies
Views
Was have a trianco trg45 boiler and one of the flueways at the back has become blocked solid...
Replies
Views
Looking to stock up some servicing bits, burner gaskets for vaillant, ideal logic etc I dont...
Replies
Views
I briefly visited a site this morning. A block of 15 apartments. The set up was no gas supply...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone point me in the direction of free training courses? I'm particularly...
Replies
Views
I have a Potterton Promax HE, and when I turn on just the hot water it is fine. However if I...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler (Main 30HE) in a house that I bought just under 3 years ago, that's not...
Replies
Views
hi, My portfolio job mentor doesn't do a combustion analysis on noncondensing combi boiler. His...
Replies
Views
I am planning to have a Worcester Bosch 34CDI Classic combination boiler installed soon. Most of...
Replies
Views
Hi all Brand new to these forums and would welcome any help. I've recently moved into a house...
Replies
Views
I've fitted a new fill valve on my toilet as the old one stopped working properly. In fitting...
Replies
Views
what temperature should you set a modern condensing combi boiler too? I know in an ideal world...
Replies
Views
Hey, First off, I'm unsure whether I've posted this in the correct forum but it seemed the most...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some advice please. I heard a hissing sound as my toilet was refilling and it...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone tried running a toilet without a cistern from an attic tank in a normal house...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to fit a combi boiler to a single pipe heating system?
Replies
Views
We're hoping to have a loft conversion done soon, in what is currently a three bed mid-terraced...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first post. This is partly my fault for now keeping tabs on this. Around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back