Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
hi all Trying to fit a toilet myself. Got it all together except the plastic waste pipe coming...
Replies
Views
O
I wonder if someone can reassure me about this... Our domestic oil tank was recently found to...
  • Oilboil
  • Latest:
  • Oilboil
Replies
Views
Oilboil
O
M
Hi there - can anyone make a recommendation as to whether I should go with a Worcester Bosch or...
Replies
Views
What would you fit in your own house? To keep it a fair comparison it must be a combi and around...
Replies
Views
I have a very old thermal store (for dhw & ch) which works fine for ch but is sporadic for hw...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Do any of you carry out same day boiler repairs? I've only been lucky once with local...
Replies
Views
O
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/attachments/img_1446-png.29615/ Hey lads, The flue you see in...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
2 3
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi , I've been to see a job today to discuss fitting underfloor heating. The customer has a...
Replies
Views
What options are there for oil suppliers? My lady used to use Boiler Juice who shop around or...
Replies
Views
Been to the above boiler. With a ecoflam max 1 burner . Lockouts out on ignition. Pump pressure...
Replies
Views
Servicing of Warmflow Whitebird 70/90 suspect oil leak from oil pump.
Replies
Views
This boiler is 13 years old and housed in the downstairs WC. Recently it began to smell strongly...
  • Peter Bichener
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
C
Hi, First post on here! Earlier today i noticed a slight burning smell in my kitchen. Looked...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking to buy a new boiler and thermostat over the coming months. I've got 2...
Replies
Views
Not a Boiler man but I have been to a house where the condensate pipe terminates into a 110mm...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I hope this is the right category. I woke up this morning in a cold house with no hot...
Replies
Views
GeorgeN
G
C
Since working on the soil pipe to plumb in new toilet, shower and basin waste in the loft, I am...
  • cool_dude_2000
  • Latest:
  • cool_dude_2000
Replies
Views
cool_dude_2000
C
G
Hello All, I'm having a nightmare with my Riello Oil Burner - pump. My own fault initially - I...
Replies
Views
Hello! The outside overflow pipe to my boiler drips down the wall and a neighbour said I need to...
Replies
Views
J
I have done my oftec course through the company I work for and was wandering if I can commission...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi All My boiler after about 7 years has startd ratting like a bag of bolts/kettle boleing when...
Replies
Views
G
Hi folks, I've been slowly replacing and fixing all sorts of things on my boiler. I think I am...
Replies
Views
GregP
G
Hi guys there does not seem to be much talk about alpha boilers on the forum good or bad i...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a holiday let above my garage. The boiler (oil fired), hot water tank (heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I've been asked to install a new oil fired central heating system and link it to a...
Replies
Views
I have a multi-fuel boiler stove heating a 600l tank with an internal coil using a thermosyphon...
Replies
Views
What it says really. I've just bought a flat and finally after getting the electric connected...
Replies
Views
This nut is ring to the extent it cant be tighten anymore and is leaking oil. Can problems arise...
Replies
Views
HI i have recently bought a house that has 4 bed rooms, 2 living rooms one bathroom and one...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back