Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi,Can anyone provide advice to me? My problem is this. Like many before me, I accidentally...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I have just got my boiler stove installed "Olymberyl Aidan" 21KW and I'm happy with the...
Replies
Views
Noticed there are 3 pins on the connector plug. Attended a break down today which I don't...
Replies
Views
O
Hi Any ideas please? The boiler runs fine for 20 minutes approx then flame cuts out the oil...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there, I have a Worcester Greenstar Camray 12/18 Utility. I've run out of oil over night and...
Replies
Views
J
Trying to get the heating on for my new build. I've got an underground oil tank that's set 2m...
Replies
Views
T
Dont know what boiler it is apart from its outside in a box! Basically I want to move the tank...
Replies
Views
S
I'm a gsr by trade. Basically finally getting rid of rayburn, new system boiler and unvented...
Replies
Views
O
I fitted an Riello 40 oil pump to an RDB burner and (to my surprise) it seems to work fine...
Replies
Views
B
So many of my new customers are amazed when I attend the in-line filters or strainers. "Last...
Replies
Views
X
Hello guys Iam really interested in starting a boiler service/install company. I have no...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys I'm really stuck. I priced for a job to replace a boiler running on gas oil. Red...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I am looking for some helpful advice about alternative fuel options and came across this...
Replies
Views
S
Hi we have a toilet unlike any I have seen before. The seat has become loose, with normal...
Replies
Views
hello everyone! i've had the oil pressure gauge and when turned on it...
Replies
Views
M
Alright team, I received a call today from a woman who was enquiring about a boiler change for...
Replies
Views
B
hopeing to do oftec soon so i can start servicing boilers, just wondering what tools im likely...
Replies
Views
T
I have just had a new condensing oil boiler installed today - Worcester Greenspan Camray 18/25...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All We have been approached by Mistral boilers who would like to pitch their oil boiler...
Replies
Views
P
Can you legally take a working boiler from one property and refit it in a completely separate...
2 3
Replies
Views
Just a reminder to folks that when you come across a sooted up boiler (usually where a...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
Hello all, I am looking for advice, insparation or just constructive critisim ! Currently...
2 3
Replies
Views
F
Hi All,great forum ,hope you can help? I have an old camray compact 50/70 oil boiler, with a rdl...
2 3
Replies
Views
W
Well the question says it all really? What does everybody think? Should oftec be the sole...
2 3
Replies
Views
J
The pressure vessel of a boiler is usually made of steel (or alloy steel), or historically of...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
Hi I'm new to this and could do with some advice, I changed my toilet today after a crack formed...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
B
If I havnt said it before: CHECK THE NOZZLE is what it says on the tin. Had it again today, a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
M
Hay guys i have never attempted a back boiler oil link up before, i have a customer who has...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I`m looking for ultimate gas combi boiler, for underfloor heating, but struggling to...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a bath and toilet in close proximity, with the soil pipe horizontal (inc. required...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back