Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
H
i know with gas work we must have ACS qualifications and GASSAFE but to work on oil boilers do i...
Replies
Views
He wee's all over the carpet around the toilet and is convinced its the toilet leaking for the...
Replies
Views
H
Any advice much Appreiciated. I was called to Rayburn 480kb its Eco Flam >2001 customer...
Replies
Views
My boiler fitter has fit the boiler and said he is away for a few weks when he will fit the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I'm after a plumber to look at my oil boiler (Worcester Heatslave) which has sprung a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello, I live in a flat so the soil stack is not something I can move. I have now fitted the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting a washing machine in my garage directly to a cast iron soil pipe that...
Replies
Views
D
Afternoon all, just wondered if any of you have had any dealings with Atag boilers, as the...
  • Deleted member 56158
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 56158
Replies
Views
Deleted member 56158
D
G
Hi Guys, Ive been in the game for 15 years now and would like to know others opinions on a...
Replies
Views
A
I've just removed a leaky old S bend toilet from a downstairs loo. It connected vertically to...
Replies
Views
We currently have a Powermax 155 Boiler in the house.... Its now 17 years old and more or less...
Replies
Views
S
Evening all, I'm currently in the alps snowboarding. I've just had my meal and browsing some...
Replies
Views
Hi ive spent most of the day getting the sludge out of my radiators. Filled the system back up...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Guys looking for some advice I have a property that we are working on we have the following...
Replies
Views
R
Installer’s voice – the national domestic gas boiler survey 2017 What have nearly 600...
Replies
Views
got to service a baxi 50/4 with I think a tempest fire front I do hardly any back boilers as...
Replies
Views
E
My first post: Two unrelated problems. I have a 7 year old Alpha 35C boiler as part of a Flow...
Replies
Views
F
Hi guys, Got a leak from a joint - bathroom sink pipe to soil stack. Access is only from below...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Need some advice We have just had a new gas heating system installed in our Housing...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, Have had no hot water since this morning and have found out that I need to repressure...
  • Gardner95x
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
My boiler is broken and I'm currently waiting for an emergency visit, but this morning I noticed...
Replies
Views
Issue is – We have a Mains Pressure Hot Water, Open vented, Solar thermal storage unit in a...
Replies
Views
M
the pilot light is on but the main burner does not come on until I slightly move the circuit...
  • mojo
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi I could do with a bit of guidance to empty my system to clean and inhibit it I think I'm on...
  • heheshamon
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
J
Vokera unica HE boiler. I got a new kitchen fitted a while ago and the fitters routed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, does anyone know if there is a bank of boiler service manuals you can get? New installer...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Is anyone here registered to do oil work in Kent? I have a couple of boilers jobs for...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I have a logic plus combo boiler C35 and I'm going to be building a plasterboard cupboard...
Replies
Views
J
Hi folks, wondering what people use to measure oil flow can't find any manual measuring equipment?
Replies
Views
M
Can anyone help please? I am a reasonably competent DIYer and have a small project I think I...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back