Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Anyone know much about this? GSR mag has an ad about offering your customers a finance deal
Replies
Views
Bestest boilers ever !!! From now on i will fit them because they are the best boilers and it...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
G
Hi. I have just had a Gloworm 30 CXI Ultracom 2 installed with a Salus RT500RF Wireless...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
Apologies for the long post but I'm hoping to get a bit of advice. Last week a plumber came in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi all, FYI I already had an issue with my boiler before in this post, but now there’s another...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
We have a combi bolier fitted and the hot water pressure is abysmal. United Utilities have...
  • Chris S
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
B
Hello gents, We have a Glow worm 60FF Micro - which makes boiling noises only when the hot...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I've just had a call from a customer of mine to say that his boiler (Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a BoilerMag 22mm connected to a Baxi Boiler. The BoilerMag has been leaking...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I have a 12-year old combination boiler that has been leaking water for the past few...
Replies
Views
neil9327
N
O
Greetings guys i was hoping you might help an old fella out with what ill seem rather simple...
  • Ole Fella
  • Latest:
  • Ole Fella
Replies
Views
Ole Fella
O
Back in the summer I fitted a another (not new) toilet that I had in storage. I put a new...
Replies
Views
Question for one man bands or one man and a mate type of business , How many boilers do you fit...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
J
Hi everybody I am new to the forum and hope you can help. I am pretty good mechanically. I have...
Replies
Views
jogger62
J
G
Boiler not fireing up in morning.have changed pump and flow and return sensors on boiler , also...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
is It possible to connect to a open fire already installed to feed gravity hot water and pumped...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I noticed today that the pressure on my boiler is in the red on the gauge. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I put this boiler in a few month back and have started to get a problem with it. Every now and...
Replies
Views
P
Hi What kind if elbow soil pipe fitting is this? Is it push fit rubber O ring or some kind of...
  • plumbduff
  • Latest:
  • plumbduff
Replies
Views
plumbduff
P
Looking for a 200,000btu non steamer.
Replies
Views
C
Hi can anyone recommend a new combi boiler please.
  • Cowheat
  • Latest:
  • Masood
Replies
Views
Masood
M
C
Hi I'm not a plumber, but I would like to have a go fitting a new heat exchanger on my oil...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi (I posted this yesterday in the plumbing forum with no replies) What kind if elbow soil pipe...
  • plumbduff
  • Latest:
  • plumbduff
Replies
Views
plumbduff
P
D
I have an old Apollo 60B which is running well but has an intermittent boiling issue. It seems...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I think my heating system is sucking air in through vent pipe. My heating system is as...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, i am a gas safe registered engineer who made the decision to do something on the side and...
  • Mintonio
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hello everyone, It's my first post on here and I wondered if anyone has any pearls of wisdom...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Its been approximately 3 months since we had our new boiler installed. The job involved...
Replies
Views
I have a strange problem (to me). Sometimes the new Worcester 18RI does not fire up when I would...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum so hoping someone can help with this as sick of getting up at...
Replies
Views
ckyens
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back