Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
vent is in floor don't think its ducted Is it AR to be honest its going to be difficult to...
  • billybob150811
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
ive got an open fire in my house, heating hot water on gravity and central heating on a pumped...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, We've just moved into a 4 bed house with conventional system (tank in the loft + hot...
  • Rusty James
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
D
Moved into a 1920 5 bed detached and are replacing the whole plumbing and heating system. I had...
  • digger36
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
Hi i am about to do some work on my house and im having a new boiler fitted. My old boiler has...
  • patrickslight
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all and a happy new year to you all, Anyone out there experienced in electric boilers and...
Replies
Views
Hi i am about to do some work on my house and im having a new boiler fitted. My old boiler has...
  • patrickslight
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
i all hope someone can help I have an 150L hot water cylinder with an immersion element after 1...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Good afternoon, My daughter has a very cold kitchen with no radiators and the heating to the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi there Just a quick question how much oil flow do you have from a oil flexi disconnected...
Replies
Views
O
Hi, My boiler is losing pressure. I cannot not find the filling valve. Can anyone help...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm having a problem with my toilet cistern. When the toilet is flushed there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm newly qualified in gas. However I want to learn about boiler breakdowns and...
Replies
Views
noddyman
N
Hello, I have a Combi Boiler (Vaillant Ecotec Plus 428) and an Unvented Cylinder (Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Just wondering which apps from boiler companies do you think are good for fault finding...
  • bright spark
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
C
Hi there, hoping someone can help! The last couple of days I have noticed that my toilet has...
Replies
Views
B
This is a question of which pipes are which really with regards to the infeed and outfeed pipes...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi All, my issue on boiler..I noticed that my Baxi combi boiler leaking, i took a picture of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Can anyone tell me what this phrase means on an invoice? I've just had a new condensing boiler...
  • munchkin19
  • Latest:
  • munchkin19
Replies
Views
munchkin19
M
Does anyone use macerator toilets? I have potential space problems getting the soil pipe of a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone My Pottertn Suprima 40 is now 18 years old a I am looking around. Someone told me...
Replies
Views
P
Hello there, would be very grateful to get some help on my copper pipe dilemma. With reference...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi all Recently moved into an old terraced house- in the loft is a very dirty looking water...
Replies
Views
T
I've not been in my new property very long and would like to know what temperature to set the...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All, If I isolated a boiler (combi) and opened the cold feed how much water approx should I...
Replies
Views
Went to see a job today where a boiler had been disconnected because of the flue.. see the pic...
Replies
Views
And how do I verify that it has actually been serviced and it was not just a safety check being...
Replies
Views
Hi im a newly gas safe registered engineer but been a plumber for a few years. iv just...
  • mskh4n
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
hi lads looking for repair course,s on combi boilers i am in newcastle looking for coureses not...
  • jonnyboy
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
D
Hello all, I have a problem with the gravity circuit on a system with 16kw multi fuel burner...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back