Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi, Are their any books people would recommend to learn about oil boilers, maintenance, fault...
Replies
Views
K
Hi guys, I've got 3 quotes in for a commercial boiler instal, and apart from different...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, so please be gentle!. I have been having problems with my Wolf Boiler...
  • 34Leafield
  • Latest:
  • 34Leafield
Replies
Views
34Leafield
Z
Hi I am in Tonbridge Kent and I need a plumber quite urgently to fix my toilet as the handle...
  • zena591
  • Latest:
  • zena591
Replies
Views
zena591
Z
My aunt has bought a large 3 bedroom house and has removed the oil tank and is also wanting to...
  • soccercelt
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
I put this problem to the forum 3 weeks age and everyone said I should get the installer back...
Replies
Views
F
Hey guys, We have upgraded to a Vaillant System Boiler setup a few months ago at home: -...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi I've moved into a new house and the boiler is located outside against the wall of the house...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help as its driving me round the bend. Its and open vented system with a baxi...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Folks I posted my first query on this matter yesterday, when I joined the forum - but it was...
  • Competent DIYer
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hello All I've just joined this forum after googling its results for years - very helpful...
  • Competent DIYer
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
It's been a while since I've been in the market for a new boiler, but sadly the time has come...
  • stumpers
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
G
Hi, I have running water into the toilet pan after flushing. It is not the overflow as the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon folks. I am looking to move a soil pipe connection in this sub floor: Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi there, first time poster, part time DIYer. Wonder if anyone can help: I've just fitted my...
Replies
Views
Currently on a council roofing contract were access to properties is an issue, I'd personally...
Replies
Views
boiler runs at 75c then drops to 45c the buner cuts off and fan goes to low speed as if in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hello, I am a female and single and at the mercy of some unsrupulouse plumbers. I have hired...
Replies
Views
I
Hi, Question - we are planning to upgrade our heating and hot water system in the near future...
Replies
Views
D
Hello , I'm a new poster here . I hope I am posting in the correct section but I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
DebiGee
D
C
Water boiled. Plumber fitted new thermostat and circuit board. Then radiators stopped working...
Replies
Views
S
I had to change the water pump due to the connector burning out and was tripping my fuse box...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hi all, Firstly, thanks for taking the time to read this. Secondly, apologies for any naiive...
Replies
Views
timblack
T
C
Bought a 60 year old house which had a fire backboiler and an oil fired heating system. When I...
  • creekchubpikie
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Oh Mr moderator When pointing out Forum rules perhaps you should read them yourself!!! Please...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Oh dear My thread was closed by the closed minded moderator and the nonsense that I need a GSR...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
As per previous posts, I'm having a bit of a nightmare with pressure drop on Firebird Oil Combi...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys...I'm a bit confused, I posted the following a few hours ago: Hi there Intergas...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I don't get the ideology of boiler manufacturers we always get pushed to install the latest...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Hi all, Hopefully someone can help me with this. I seem to have a slow drip coming from this...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back