Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
CDan anyone point me to a stockist who can supply a rubber seal for a Serel toilet syphon. Thanks
Replies
Views
layzee D
L
N
hello all, new to the forum and need some advice, we have recently moved to the country, the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there – am looking for a cistern to fit a Saini-chase toilet pan 9see picture). Hope that...
Replies
Views
J
My boiler is making a rattling sound, but if I run the hot tap,the noise stops and comes back...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm installing a bathroom and need to install tee fittings into existing hot/colds. The best...
Replies
Views
T
Hi there, My hubby and I are in the middle of a renovation that's turned out to be the...
Replies
Views
Tosanni
T
First a Hello from a new member. I wondered if any of you experienced heating engineers have...
Replies
Views
I am quoting on a job in a very nice property the problem I have is the boiler will be in a...
Replies
Views
W
Hello. Excuse my ignorance but I think I MAY have a problem with my Potterton 40L boiler...
Replies
Views
Wat143
W
J
Hi All Was hoping someone may be able to help. Moved into a new house which already had a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, The toilet in my house was moved from the side of the house to the front around 40 years...
Replies
Views
Hi We have just been allocated a sheltered bungalow by our housing association, it has a newly...
Replies
Views
C
I had a new combi boiler fitted yesterday switching from conventional boiler. New pipes had to...
Replies
Views
C
R
Hi, My rather old immersion boiler decided to give up the ghost the other day, notifying the...
Replies
Views
rflook
R
R
Hi. I have a Ferrol Optimax HE Plus 25S system boiler providing hot water and central heating...
  • Roundthebend
  • Latest:
  • Roundthebend
Replies
Views
Roundthebend
R
B
hi my current toilet has been in for over 30 years and is connected to a 3 inch (83mm) lead...
  • brian32128
  • Latest:
  • brian32128
Replies
Views
brian32128
B
S
Hi. What are those two taps on the flexible Alu pipe under my boiler? What is their role? Are...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
I have an external oil fired grant boiler. I have just fitted a new oil pump and bled the system...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I have a Grant Euroflame 90/120 Kitchen/utility boiler and I think I’ve worked out how it...
Replies
Views
pspec
P
V
glow worm hxi30 boiler f9 fault code. no low water pressure switch on this boiler.and blown fuse...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hope someone can clarify this one for me. I want to know where I stand on fixing domestic...
2 3
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Went to an existing customer last night. Wants some new bath taps. No problem and I can do the...
Replies
Views
K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uob9WliUAY Hi, please see the link. What do you think could be...
  • KevRusski
  • Latest:
  • KevRusski
Replies
Views
KevRusski
K
B
Hi, This is my first post, and I have a genuine issue so hoping for some assistance. I am...
Replies
Views
Buzzo
B
S
My Gran has an old Worcester 24 Si 2 Boiler. Does anyone know how to work the timer? See photo...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, my names Chris, I've come on here for abit of advice so I have an idea of what I want...
Replies
Views
B
Any solution to problem of compression/wear of hot tap washer (on kitchen mixer) ? Water is...
Replies
Views
R
Living in france and my wood burning furnance for the central heating only , has just split the...
  • Rosswaitt
  • Latest:
  • Rosswaitt
Replies
Views
Rosswaitt
R
G
Hi, I'm new to this forum and the question may have been asked previously, but if it has I can't...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi - first time posting here but have been reading a lot of posts! I don't know a lot about...
  • Freezing1
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back