Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
What a bizarre way to put it!? Someone who’s been trained is likely to do a better job than...
Replies
Views
U
New system boiler (Worcester Borsch) has recently been installed in a room which has now been...
Replies
Views
U
D
Hello Does anyone know what size and width a saniflow toilet waste pipe should be? Also is it...
  • DeborahSmyth
  • Latest:
  • SteveWannadoGas
Replies
Views
SteveWannadoGas
S
A
Hello. Recently I rented a studio apartment in Dublin and there was a plumbing issue thus the...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping to have a back boiler woodburner installed, which can work to heat cylinder by...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, new to the forum, thanks for having me! I am trying to find a cover/replacement for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys New to this forum so excuse me if this question has already been raised. I am about to...
Replies
Views
G
After re-pressurising the boiler to 1psi and attempting to remove the filling key the boiler...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any advice you might be able to give me on resolving...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
I have a Worcester 240 boiler. When on CH, both relays on both pcb`s start clicking constantly...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
Hi i have an old floor standing cast iron gas boiler (glo worm) which provides our central...
  • jealvistuma1
  • Latest:
  • jealvistuma1
Replies
Views
jealvistuma1
J
Hi, and merry Christmas to everyone! My boiler has stopped working properly and so I have no...
  • Carlos_UK
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
J
Hi, I have just installed my Underfloor heating. 4 zones in total and pressure tested after...
Replies
Views
N
Hi. Live in rented Ccomodation having issues with boiler. It's a myson apollo. Have cover with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about the best way to connect my soil pipe to a new "concealed...
Replies
Views
Has anybody got any decent templates for a boiler service/fault check sheet? Thanks in advance...
Replies
Views
K
Unlike my last question – which was just of interest, thisone we are going to actually do, one...
Replies
Views
Klorr
K
Looks like it on this thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all, i want to offer my customers finance on new boiler installations. Can anyone advise me...
Replies
Views
D
Hi I hope someone can help. I've recently moved into a property with a Worcester 28i junior...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I don't know if anyone can help. I have a 3 year old boiler that had been working fine...
Replies
Views
Chantal
C
Got to install a magnaclean on a boilermate and flush the system. Would you guys install it on...
  • PhoenixServices
  • Latest:
  • Alex Knight
Replies
Views
Alex Knight
A
A couple of months ago I had a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 combo boiler installed with a Vaillant...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys, I would really appreciate your expert advice. To cut a long story short I have...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have to fit a hive to a glow worm 18s system boiler, any help with the wiring between the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
I'm (finally) getting round to replacing our oil boiler – probably next summer (see the...
Replies
Views
Oddbod
O
C
Hello all A 'plumber' had attached our oil burner after a service to the boiler housing using...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hello I've just moved house and the toilet seat that's fitted is starting to break up. The...
  • trigger25
  • Latest:
  • trigger25
Replies
Views
trigger25
T
Hello, I have just bought a new house and there is a boiler and switch (photos attached) that I...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I need to change my old combi central heating boiler and would like to know what Combi...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back