Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
moved to Oil and solid fuel
  • RayPlumb
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
L
Hi, I have a push flush toilet with a WDI float valve. The last couple of days it keeps on...
  • luke4321
  • Latest:
  • luke4321
Replies
Views
luke4321
L
L
I've just moved into a house with an alpha he 25 combi boiler. Everything was fine until...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys, I have been bleeding my radiators due to a small airlock that was present and the...
Replies
Views
P
Hello everyone I wonder if anyone could help me get some answers… Last year I had a new boiler...
  • poodelek
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
Hi, I've ran into some problem my boiler. However I don't know what part is at fault. Heres the...
  • booboo
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
Hello i am looking for some help before i phone the sparkie. I have an electric boiler - Santon...
Replies
Views
I
Hi all, I am pretty much a novice and on a budget hence why I am trying to do the work myself...
Replies
Views
G
Hey guys, my first post here, I'm looking for a little information and advice, We moved into our...
Replies
Views
Gilks
G
S
Hi all i would really like some advice please 2 zone heating 1 upstairs 1 downstairs on an ideal...
Replies
Views
Mine will need replacing soon and I'd like to get rid of the F/E tank without resorting to a...
Replies
Views
S
Dear plumbers/experts I'm getting a loud whooshing noise from my Ravenheat combi boiler when...
Replies
Views
saleman
S
sitting looking at weather overnight temperature drops and thought - what is the equivalent to a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi - my first post here, so apologies if I'm breaking any protocols! :-) I am fitting an...
Replies
Views
CZFred
C
My son sent these pictures from someone asking for a plumber/sparks to say wether this was safe...
Replies
Views
C
Hi ive just bought my first house and whilst cleaning toilet I dropped the plastic top off the...
  • Charlotte
  • Latest:
  • Charlotte
Replies
Views
Charlotte
C
Hi, Since this morning each time it starts up the boiler seems to have taken to making a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
In our very old listed building shop we have an Ideal Concord CX boiler. The radiators...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone, We recently had a new Vailant ecoTec Plus 630 boiler and Joule unvented cylinder...
Replies
Views
T
I have concealed toilet cistern which has flush handle that goes through the inspection panel...
  • The Shadowman
  • Latest:
  • The Shadowman
Replies
Views
The Shadowman
T
Memory lane: When Men were Men, and Boilers ran for 30 years My old 1972 floor-mount boiler is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi guys and gals.<br><br>This is my very first post on here and I hope you can help. Sorry in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I have a Ferroli Optima 900 boiler in my flat and t's never given me any problems in the 6.5...
  • Deleted member 85377
  • Latest:
  • surreygasman
Replies
Views
surreygasman
S
T
I need a vertical adaptor for a Hermann Icon 23T boiler (installed 2001), does anyone know if I...
Replies
Views
TonyDay
T
Justa wee question about my combi boiler and shower. My DIY knowledge ispretty limited and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
I have got a 15 year back boiler that still works ok. I am looking to change my radiators in the...
  • curley
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
N
Hi all, wonder if there's a tradesman on here who has experience of open fires with back...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
I am looking for a service for the above boiler located in the East Bowling area of Bradford...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My house has a Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE boiler which was fitted by BG about 5 years ago. Over the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, So I've got a Valiant boiler less than 12 months old that seems to be dripping at a very...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back