Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
Hi All I have an Ariston Combi 23MMFI boiler and while it is on, now and again I can hear a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
I have an Alpha CB24 combi boiler and it's just given me the red/orange alternate flashing...
Replies
Views
Dogby
D
G
Hello My linea 24 is coming up with error code 02 when using the ch for long periods, both the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Has anyone any idea how i can run a shower waste pipe into a curved waste pioe under the floor...
Replies
Views
Mason k
M
P
Boiler type Glow worm 65f. Installed 1989. Central heating and hot water temperature OK. Boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
This boiler needs replacing, am I correct in saying the boiler needs relocating or the bath...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I recently purchased a house. Immediately upon moving in I noticed a foul smell coming...
  • confusingpipes
  • Latest:
  • Masood
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Evening all. Fitted the the boiler on Friday, Commissioned it using test mode, handed over to...
  • Pipework plus
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
What's the best way to seal and cap this soil pipe before I concrete over it? Inside diameter...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping someone can help, I don't have a trade account anywhere but I need to get a price for...
Replies
Views
G
about 2 days ago my trianco solid fuel (grains) boiler just went out. chimney has been swept...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, everyone! I live on the sixth floor of an apartment block. The water pressure used to be...
Replies
Views
S
Apologies, tourist here, looking for advice. I live in a 3 bed Victorian terrace, 1 Bathroom, 8...
Replies
Views
V
hello. i got problem with timer. i broken plastic part for switching on or off. i need to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi, I have an Ethos 54c boiler which now requires its annual service. Can anyone please...
  • Deleted member 85232
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
As it says folks. Need to fit a new boiler to replace the leaking Potterton piece of rubbish in...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
F
Hi. Hope I do this right as I am a newbie!! :-) My Worcester Oil Combi20/25 has developed a...
Replies
Views
fanman
F
Anyone know where I can find regs for boiler in loft spaces?
Replies
Views
K
I need to connect a WC to a horizontal soil pipe - the problem is that the centres are only...
Replies
Views
E
Hi I have to buy a new boiler. What would be the best option for a 3 bed mid terrace house with...
Replies
Views
E
The pressure in my boiler seems to keep dropping. I can't see a leak anywhere and the boiler...
  • Eastlincs89
  • Latest:
  • Eastlincs89
Replies
Views
Eastlincs89
E
Hi I've fitter new motor to Inter 2011C burner which drives Danfoss BFP 11L3 oil pump. motor...
Replies
Views
S
Looking to set up my boiler for maximum efficiency System from boiler perspective is very...
Replies
Views
sargan
S
Anybody know how to start carrying out grant work replacing boilers. I've had a few companies...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
T
Hello all, I am new to this forum but wondered if anyone could assist with a bit of advice on...
Replies
Views
R
Good evening. It looks like I am going to be getting quotes soon for a new boiler given that...
  • richardc1983
  • Latest:
  • richardc1983
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
N
Can anyone help me? I'm looking for people who may be willing to be a case study. I'm doing...
  • Northcott
  • Latest:
  • Northcott
Replies
Views
Northcott
N
M
Hello everyone, I was just wondering. If I were to install a new boiler today (a modern one...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am looking to move my oil boiler into an enclosure outside and place a wood burning stove...
  • mrandyquin
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi- I am new to this forum, which has been to be a fantastic source of information for me, so...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back