Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
In July we had our open vented back boiler break down so replaced it with a sealed condensing...
Replies
Views
D
I had someone move my toilet soil pipe which involved changing the connection to the vertical...
  • denmancentral
  • Latest:
  • Masood
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
need thoughts on this scenario. some of you may have read i attended an 85year old customer of...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm starting to get a few requests for boiler services so I'm looking to get my own...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just yesterday i turned the mains water off to work on the bathroom tap, i forgot to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hi, I'm inexperienced with plumbing but keen to give it a go... also female so don't have man...
Replies
Views
TraceyL
T
J
Simple as it may sound I have scoured the web asking 'why is my system pressurised at all' and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hey guys just after some advice on what people are offering as a cheaper option boiler Normally...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have couple of toilets at my work place that need to be raised by about 5cm from the...
  • bassmonster
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hello, Had a boiler upgrade installed this summer from old gravityfed system to combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys/gals, i know the subject of repair or replace old boilers is a very divisive matter...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, Just had my new boiler installed. Went from a heat only with hot tank to a combi...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can anyone tell me about any boiler grant schemes that small businesses can join? Keen...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
This may be just the part of the world I'm in but I can't remember in my working life, seeing an...
Replies
Views
Got it from one of my customers.
Replies
Views
Anyone notice how noisy these are getting ? Fitted one today it was that noisy thought it had a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am new to the forum. Hopefully, I can get some advice regarding the Combi boiler / CH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice please My worcester boiler (greenstar 24i junior) was...
Replies
Views
C
Good afternoon, we have just had an Aztec Easyfit 12kw installed and I'm a bit worried about...
Replies
Views
Dogby
D
P
Hi, as part of some building work last summer I had a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 37 CDI combi...
Replies
Views
ph0u203d
P
D
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and hoping for some advice. I'm a keen DIYer and am planning to...
Replies
Views
Hello to one and all, First post here and guess what ,it's a problem question ,anyway. I have...
  • ifonlyicould
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
Hi all, I'm come to you begging for advice, the tourist site I work for has had a long problem...
Replies
Views
Had combi boiler serviced today 4pm pressure dropped half a bar in an hour i`m topping it up but...
Replies
Views
O
Hello guys, i am wondering if someone is interested to install a boiler. The old boiler is a...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
C
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of this boiler.
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been having issues with heating and hot water in our house. We have a Potterton...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I'm new to all of this central heating and boiler business (this is my first home) and I...
  • Katie2810
  • Latest:
  • Katie2810
Replies
Views
Katie2810
K
C
My toilet seat is loose but I cannot work out how to tighten the bolt. See the photo of the bolt...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi, I have a Honeywell Smartfit S Plan system connected to a Grant Vortex 50/90 Condensing oil...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back