Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
I would be grateful if anyone could help advise/clear up thefollowing situation for me. I...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All, I am having a few problems with my radiator system, I have had a new boiler fitted...
  • RoyLittle0
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi folks, Ive got a problem with a glowworm spacesaver mk2. Its in the new house we moved...
  • Chadman2401
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Good morning lovely people, I went to look at a shower that wasn't working correctly yesterday...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, my names Dell from Nazeing near Harlow, my i-mini 24,30 combo boiler works fine heating the...
  • dellseymour
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
An interesting move that - to close down a thread before I had the opportunity to thank everyone...
  • smroberts
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hiya. Just after a bit of casual advice please! I think the PCB unit in my Ideal Isar HE24 has...
  • smroberts
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
My gas boiler has been losing around 0.1 bar of pressure a week for some time, since we started...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all. I have a greenstar 28i junior combi with a BG receiver for a hard wired room stat also...
Replies
Views
M
New boiler fitted, part of the install was to brick up the old flue, prior to the job starting...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, My Vaillant boiler Ecoplus 28 is not circulating water in my radiators at all, No...
  • ron12345
  • Latest:
  • ron12345
Replies
Views
ron12345
R
R
Afternoon all: Following my other post...
Replies
Views
I have a combi boiler. I'm having an issue with hot water - if I turn on the hot water tap, I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have made my mind up about having a combi boiler for my 4 beds house. Now I don't know...
Replies
Views
damaan
D
Hi, Searched but unable to find the answer. The flue appears to have a central pipe (exhaust...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Has anyone any comments on the Greenstar Compact Combi (Cdi and Si), off to...
Replies
Views
N
hi ... just had chemical flush on a system with gloworm 18hxi boiler and magnaclean fitted. When...
  • nickinsussex
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello all, perhaps some one can tell me..is there a maximum size of kw boiler that can be used...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, First of all thanks to everyone who helped with my previous questions. Boiler: Ideal...
  • Alex Boothby
  • Latest:
  • Alex Boothby
Replies
Views
Alex Boothby
A
Are there any particular quirks to these boilers? Heard about them on my ACS Training course...
Replies
Views
B
hi all thank you in advance for reading my post. so my story starts with me finding a small...
Replies
Views
bigben86
B
B
Hi guys, Hoping someone can advise on this slightly unusual problem. We have a combi boiler...
Replies
Views
T
So after some careful thought I have decided to replace my boiler. I have ferroli at the...
Replies
Views
Sim77
S
R
i have to attend a breakdown tomorrow for this boiler and the fault reported is Eo! anyone point...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys. I'm at my wits end with my ideal logic heat 15. It works fine and then all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitodens 100 boiler which has been fairly reliable for the last 8...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Anyone got experience with these thermal stores? got one that is barely producing any hot water...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there.. So, after flushing my boiler system to release what appears to have been an airlock...
  • dougie212
  • Latest:
  • dougie212
Replies
Views
dougie212
D
Hi all first post, I am a plasterer by trade so have limited knowledge about boilers. i am...
  • Crigisback
  • Latest:
  • richardc1983
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
Cheapest possible with a warranty recommends
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads