Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Last few years this get a boiler fitted for a grand mob seems to be springing up from...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All, I have been trying to find the replacement seat for a toilet below. Because of its...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I had this problem with my boiler which just keeps running. It 1st happened about 6...
Replies
Views
T
My ferroli boiler keeps bringing up different codes I have reset it to make it work again...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
I have a ferroli optimax he31c It's fitted in a small one bedroom flat For about six...
  • Turbazz
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
Hoping someone can help. This boiler is really starting to annoy me now thankfully I have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I have a Charnwood LA50 inset multifuel burner that has been installed for a year or two now...
  • stevejd58
  • Latest:
  • stevejd58
Replies
Views
stevejd58
S
Hi all I have installed a new toilet cistern in let valve and it is rubbing against the inside...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry I know this has been covered a lot of time but I can't seem to find an answer to this one...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
I have a long-standing customer whom I dont want to loose. I dont normally fit boilers but in...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Hi there, has anyone attended / looked into Grant Oil Induction Training days, held in Devizes...
Replies
Views
K
Hello. My gran lives in a one bedroom house with storage electric heaters with direct open...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I have a ferroli optimax HE plus 31c, and every time we run the hot water for 3-4 minutes the...
  • Stressedoutdad
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
G
i posted a query earlier on in the year about water flow. to recap since replacing a radiator...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, First post but thanks for all the brilliant advice I've been piggy backing in the past...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a heating engineer but am hoping someone can help with this puzzle.... i had had a...
Replies
Views
Evening all the old dears boiler is playing up. Ecotec Plus 837 pressure keeps going up and up...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just moved into a new property and thought I had a combo boiler but not sure. There...
  • Steveuk
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
I'm a fairly proficient DIYer and was fitting a ADEY Magnatec to my daughters central heating...
Replies
Views
S
C
See attached pic. Toilet just sarted refilling really slowly. The lever still opens and closes...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a three bedroom house and would like to ideally move the soil pipe. The house is only...
Replies
Views
G
I'm looking for someone to move my internal soil pipe to the outside of my house. It runs out...
Replies
Views
Grale
G
M
Hi, I recently had my water system upgraded to mains pressure and heated via an ELJAN 6 unit on...
Replies
Views
D
Hello newbie here looking for some advice please. Last June we had an Ideal Logic 35 boiler...
Replies
Views
cicco01
C
As the title says Looking for a new boiler fitting in Huddersfield. Poorly boiler led is a...
  • smagsmith
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
J
Anybody know where I can get a Camray 3 maunual also a Camray 2 manual would be handy. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have had a double dose of descaler in a system for about a week running a turbomax 828e which...
  • jitenbulsara
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi, I've just moved into a house that has a woodburner with back boiler supplying hot water for...
  • Birdingbenny
  • Latest:
  • Birdingbenny
Replies
Views
Birdingbenny
B
Hi guys in need of some expert advice. Drained down system today to fit 2 x 1400 double rads...
Replies
Views
Went to price job today, current boiler 55kw, customer wants a single large output boiler and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back