Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi, I have just got a boat and will start fitting 4.2kw diesel heater tomorrow in engine bay...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
I am bedevilled by toilet seats which come loose and slip to one of the WC basin. I have many...
Replies
Views
hi all, can anyone recommend a storage boiler So far the Gloworm Energy S with the discharge...
Replies
Views
D
Running boiler demanding hot water only. The boiler fires up and gets to around 50 on the...
  • dnmistry1206
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm new here but hope someone can help. I need to re-site an old metal oil tank which fed...
  • wayshsower
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
In my last days of working for my previous employer who are a large player in the gas market I...
Replies
Views
There use to be a website which you just filled in the boxes and it worked out the boiler size...
Replies
Views
Our ensuite stinks. Hasnt for ten years but now does. I *think* that when the toilet is flushed...
Replies
Views
O
Hi, heating engineer here trying to fix my toilet. This toilet is constantly running into the...
  • odawire
  • Latest:
  • odawire
Replies
Views
odawire
O
Hi fellas, as a beginner on service/ breakdown side of things I am wondering if my toolkit is...
Replies
Views
D
Hello Folks , first time on here so be gentle ! Worcester Greenstar 24Ri LPG boiler I have a...
  • digbyl123
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Guys , I have heard conflicting reports on the following , anybody know the correct way...
Replies
Views
D
We've had a couple of quotes for a new boiler installation in our home. One quote from a...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, This is question refers to a Firebird Oil Combi Boiler located outside. . (the picture...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there I was wondering if anyone can help please the picture attached shows a toilet syphon...
  • Dparker357
  • Latest:
  • Dparker357
Replies
Views
Dparker357
D
Hi to everyone, this is my first post and I will do my best to explain what system I have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/sep/16/gold-toilet-guggenheim-america-maurizio-catt...
Replies
Views
Why do people break knobs off Vaillant boilers and then pretend they don't know anything about...
  • Last Plumber
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
B
please guys is there a fix for this? on this thread below someone mentions a restrictor but i...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone! I have a Lan Sanitary B228 flushing system that doesn't completely refill and...
  • SeniorLions
  • Latest:
  • Paulplumb
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
R
Hi, I have just bought a home with a conventional heating/hot water system (Open vented gravity...
Replies
Views
A
Over the winter my new valiant boiler was loosing pressure. From memory 2bar down to 0.6 bar...
Replies
Views
M
Hi there, I have a small campsite and I am about to update the toilet and shower block...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help? My downstairs loo has started to flush itself 3 or 4...
  • Bugsyroo
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
In January 2016, we had a Worcester combi boiler fitted in our garage, it works OK, but the...
Replies
Views
V
I am looking for some advice please on a persistent leak from our Worcester Bosch Heatslave...
  • Vajolirojah
  • Latest:
  • Vajolirojah
Replies
Views
Vajolirojah
V
A
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am hoping members can help. The internal expansion vessel has...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Evening All, Has anyone experience of fitting a Potterton Gold heat only electric boiler? I...
Replies
Views
I posted some months ago that I have an Ariston e-combi condensing boiler and after having the...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back