Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
had a call today for new boiler quote. customer says needs a written quote to send to EON where...
Replies
Views
A
My Keston 80 has stopped working and we have been getting quotes and varied solutions, I want...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with the heat output of a 24kw combi boiler. It says in the ideal manual...
Replies
Views
R
Regular contributors to the forum will know that a common question is "whats the best boiler..."...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
I traced a boiler leak (Worcester greenstar 28i junior) to the flow regulator housing. I is a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Where doI stand?.... Almost 6weeks ago I got a new combi boiler upgraded from an old gravity fed...
Replies
Views
Morning guys has any of you guys worked on a delheat oil boiler with selectos burner and know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I've been ut to a boiler and it keeps firing up .when programmer is turned off .on...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. Wondering if any one can help out. We are having a new grant external blue combi fitted...
Replies
Views
E
We have a Worcester Bosch Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler that's quite old but has been OK for the 6...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi if someone can help I have just replaced the main pcb on this boiler everything was ok...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello, After 20 years one our seats has cracked right through due to an in balance of the...
Replies
Views
Hi At the moment my kitchen sink waste runs into a vertical soil stack via a strap on boss, but...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I took a radiator off the wall for decorating and now my combi 30 boiler will not come...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Gents, Popping out to look at a Viessmann Vitodens 100-W boiler where the pressure gauge is...
Replies
Views
D
Hey guys I'm hoping maybe someone has removed this type of toilet seat before as I don't want to...
  • Dparker357
  • Latest:
  • Dparker357
Replies
Views
Dparker357
D
After you have your final heat loss calculation how much percentage do you allow for pipe runs &...
Replies
Views
S
Hello :) First of all sorry about the long post, but I want to put as much detail in as I can :)...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Can anyone help with setting a Smith's digital boiler timer (pic attached)? At the moment there...
Replies
Views
Got a basement shower room to do. Its ta going to need a macerator. The customer wants a low...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, I have a gerkros oil fired, high efficiency condensing boiler with a Riello burner. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone got experience of these? We've been looking for a quality pellet boiler at lower cost...
  • Worcester
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
S
Hi,this is my first post, i have a ideal esprit 2 boiler, the problem started not going into...
  • Steve fol
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
A
Anyone know of anywhere that might have spares?
  • ajr183
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi All I am enquiring on behalf of my mother. She has a combo boiler installed and its now been...
Replies
Views
D
You know the tube that goes up the front of an oil tank so you can see how much oil is left...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I'm after some regs advice on this if possible Have a customer who has basically been...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all . :cheesy:
Replies
Views
S
Hi folks, hoping someone can offer some advice regarding the above! just got home from a 2 week...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, I have a problem with my toilet whereby it expels water into the pan after the flush...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back