Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Hello! Currently looking to purchase a property with only a coal heating system. This is...
Replies
Views
anyone recommend any? existing floor standing boiler housing space is 870mm high by 580mm wide...
Replies
Views
T
I took out a reasonably new boiler the other day, got a good condition wilo pump in but does not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Worchester 440cdi combi boiler which regularly dumps water out due to over...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi All! Really hoping someone can help. Have had 4 separate engineers out regarding my...
  • boilerstressed
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Can anyone help identify this syphon? Really just want to swap it over, as it would be a pig to...
Replies
Views
C
Hope some experienced installer here could advise me: I had a new combi boiler installed last...
  • cidfenmaria
  • Latest:
  • cidfenmaria
2 3
Replies
Views
cidfenmaria
C
W
Hello I'm wondering if I can replace a Saniflow in a loft shower-room using 110mm soil pipe...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone Can you tell me if it is possible to connect a new toilet to an existing toilet in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Heya, got an interesting pan to install next week , its split it two I've seen them before...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm over from the the Electricians Forum :rockon2:. ..upgrading my kitchen, and the...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I need to retrofit some soil pipe access points in vertical110mm pipe. I've found a...
Replies
Views
M
I am getting quotes in for a full new combo system (currently open vented). The boiler is in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone. I'm looking to change my Worcester 28i junior in my house as its over 10 years old...
Replies
Views
U
Hello again! I'm in the process of installing my bathroom and i'm wondering how is best to...
  • uselessplumber
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi, I moved into a new build house few months ago, there have was a problem of radiators going...
Replies
Views
cattlady
C
Quick one chaps, looked at a job tonight for a builder. They want to move the boiler into the...
Replies
Views
So I've an ideal logic 35+ and it seems to only give hot water sometimes from my mixer taps in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
What is the quietest toilet fill ,valve a torbeck of a fluidmaster pro400? House at momment has...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Ive got to change a downstairs wc hot basin tap for my mother in law. She has an old...
  • evilkensdad
  • Latest:
  • evilkensdad
Replies
Views
evilkensdad
E
S
Would really appreciate some advice. I'm decorating my sitting room and am hopefully having the...
  • sailingdave
  • Latest:
  • macackau
Replies
Views
macackau
M
P
Hi , having an issue with a bathroom I installed 5-6 month ago , it's seems as though the toilet...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Has anyone got a simple schematic for a system that uses a system boiler & Air source heat...
Replies
Views
Moving house in 2 days and toilet flush broke. I know nothing about toilets and all my tools are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Good start to a Sunday. The feed to the toilet has started to leak. I have closed the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys Moving out of my flat tomorrow and I have to return the property to the orginal spec...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I've just joined this forum what's the quickest way to put a chamfer on a soil stack pipe ?
  • Bonzo750
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
L
My IDEAL central heating boiler is over 30 years old and had been 'kettling' for some months. My...
  • Leo Maggs
  • Latest:
  • Leo Maggs
Replies
Views
Leo Maggs
L
T
Hi people, please can someone advise me as to what maybe causing this. Firstly I have just had...
  • Trev Gilly
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
I am looking to add a pre-heat tank to my existing setup which is a Daikin Altherma ASHP...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back