Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Alright guys? I went to a property today for a boiler breakdown, easy enough to diagnose as a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys, I know this may have been covered previously but I would really appreciate any...
Replies
Views
R
Looking to replace an old combi boiler, given the size of house, number of rads and hot water...
Replies
Views
A year ago I had a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 combi boiler installed. In the installation and...
Replies
Views
My daughter's just moved into her first house. She has an asbestos soil stack which runs through...
  • RogueStorm
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
T
Hi everyone, I am finalising a project and collating o&m information. I have the below...
Replies
Views
P
The chrome dual flush button, placed centrally on cistern has a plastic screw like projection to...
  • Pollycat76
  • Latest:
  • Pollycat76
Replies
Views
Pollycat76
P
L
Hello everyone I am a new member who has not used forums before so please be patient with me...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a customer with a spluttering hot kitchen tap. It does it more often than not. The...
  • Swplumbing
  • Latest:
  • student plumber
Replies
Views
student plumber
S
S
My Biasi 24HE fires up but only stays on about 30secs then goes off if I persists in in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Just wondered what magnetic filter would be the best for this boiler a couple of years ago. No...
Replies
Views
C
normally range rated boilers have a min,medium and max settings, so if I'm testing the heat kW...
Replies
Views
Cjw.1
C
E
Given I've an old stone house that needs constant heat to drive the moisture out I'm planning on...
Replies
Views
F
Hi Guys - first post in desperation! We recently had a complete oil CH system installed...
Replies
Views
Can anyone shed any light on this boiler, came across it today, never seen or heard of it...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to quote for bbu out and a combi in, on a static. What are the regs on...
Replies
Views
A
Need to drain one but not seen a valve like this.... Looks larger than a 'normal' one and it...
  • Adrian Sadler
  • Latest:
  • Adrian Sadler
Replies
Views
Adrian Sadler
A
T
Good morning. In the process of buying a property with a gas combi boiler. It's currently...
  • Tataboy
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
I have a Vaillant boiler flue going out to the back of the house from the kitchen. Between the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Need to price a job soon. It's a conventional system. I think it's a y plan, maybe s plan...
Replies
Views
R
My Grandmother has to have a replacement boiler fitted in to her kitchen at her massive...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Went on HMS Belfast on Saturday. ( very good) took a couple of pics of the boiler room. Here...
Replies
Views
I recently changed 3 old lever handle concealed toilet cisterns to Grohe pneumatic type...
Replies
Views
I’d appreciate advice from somebody with experience in combi central heating systems. My system...
Replies
Views
T
Good morning all. I am thinking of replacing our Gas Boiler with a combi Boiler. This will free...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys, We just had this boiler installed before Christmas by the landlord (after a lot of...
Replies
Views
Theresa
T
K
Glow worm Flexicom 25hx installed 2011. For some time now our boiler has been making random...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
hi, We are moving to a new house and we would like to replace the old system with a combi...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
E
Hi, I have replaced my conventional boiler with a system boiler and an unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
E
C
Hi all I have had a ideal logic plus boiler for over 2 years now and it's been perfect. I...
  • Chrisnewton
  • Latest:
  • Chrisnewton
Replies
Views
Chrisnewton
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back