Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
got a call to go to tommorrow,no heating ,hot ok, rare i work on these apart from divertor,pump...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
C
All, looking for some advise will try keep short as possible, I have multi fuel stove heat...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, Got a ferroli optimax 31hc combi conrolled by a solus wireless stat, Turned the stat...
  • Daveandgail
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Hi all, first post here and need some help! I want to make up a 50mm parallel branch to join...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Would like to pick anybodies brains on behalf of a customer please. I've been out...
Replies
Views
G
I want to replace a 30 year old Kingfisher RS50, preferably with another floorstanding boiler in...
Replies
Views
geron
G
R
Can anyone reccomend a decent 24kw combi boiler running off of LPG? Looking for a price for one...
  • rob jefkins
  • Latest:
  • rob jefkins
Replies
Views
rob jefkins
R
L
just moved in to a new house,boiler sitting in box on floor.trying to get hold of a install...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I understand how scrappage scheme works, but is there any kind of quick way the installer can...
Replies
Views
C
F
hi i have a remeha avanta 28c boiler and its making a sort of vibrating noise from the heat...
  • feltham
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
P
Has anyone fitted one of these yet or heard any comments about them Baxi Bermuda HE BBU...
Replies
Views
fireblade
F
M
I have just had a Combi Gas WB 30CDi boiler installed. I would like to understand how it works...
Replies
Views
Monkfish
M
J
I have a combi-boiler and no wet loft. Water feeds in through the mains into a serpate 200 litre...
  • Jimmy Gear
  • Latest:
  • Jimmy Gear
Replies
Views
Jimmy Gear
J
P
I have a Greenstar 24i boiler which won't fire. The boiler was serviced and pronounced to be in...
Replies
Views
moony
M
S
My customer got a new combi boiler and they would like to add a new unvented hot water cylinder...
Replies
Views
C
Just had the New Gas valve fitted to our old Housewarmer. along with the repaired...
Replies
Views
ceedy
C
B
The condensing pipe outside froze last week and water started leaking from the bottom of the...
Replies
Views
Any ideas what could be causing this ? Its a conventional open vent system, BG 330 boiler with...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
D
Hi, I am pricing to replace a Servowarm Elite 30 boiler with a new heat only boiler. As I have...
  • dougs.cowan
  • Latest:
  • dougs.cowan
Replies
Views
dougs.cowan
D
D
have ideal isar boiler 3 yrs old. Noticed when turning hot water on that the boiler lights...
  • davedarius73
  • Latest:
  • davedarius73
Replies
Views
davedarius73
D
C
hi to anyone who can help.myself and my partner moved into a house on the 1st dec 08 with oil...
  • chuckles2
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
Y
Hi, this is my first time on here! I have previously wired a Honeywell CM927 wireless...
Replies
Views
yacine
Y
M
Hi folks I hoping someone here will be able to fix my boiler problems ... I have just...
Replies
Views
mikeyc
M
G
Hi guys! I am not a plumber or even a proficient DIY person, so please forgive any naievity...
  • GEOFF BRADBURY
  • Latest:
  • mark.brazenor@b
Replies
Views
mark.brazenor@b
M
N
Hi all My Thorn m32 standing boiler works very well, its approx 25 years old, the only downside...
Replies
Views
Nifty
N
J
Hello Everyone. I am new to this site, and would like to ask you experts out there a question...
Replies
Views
L
I Would appeciate a few thoughts on what I should do with the following situation. Recently...
  • Lebowski
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
M
Biasi Compact HE 28Kw boiler loosing pressure. I thought it might be a slow leak, so i added...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
B
hi.how is the best way to tap into a combi boiler to power a mixer shower :confused:
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
Hi all, We have a problem. Our 3 yr old Ferroli Optimax 25c condensing combination bolier has...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back