Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
L
just fitted a new boiler ,a glow worm 24ci.the problem being when its turned on it trys to fire...
  • ljgarrett
  • Latest:
  • ljgarrett
Replies
Views
ljgarrett
L
A
When converting fom backboiler to combi when would be the best time to powerflush during the...
Replies
Views
moony
M
Q
Hi! I had a full new system installed in 2004, complete with an Ariston Micro Genus 23 MFFI...
Replies
Views
moony
M
M
as i live in wales, once i finish my level 3 i would like to look into oil and lpg, as far as i...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
Been to a customers house to fault find but didn't have a lot of time. Problem is over over...
  • rocketman
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
I
would there be any problems changing an old toilet with a higher flush volume with a new dual...
  • ian mcadam
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
J
Excuse the lack of correct jargon, not gas safe registered. A customer has just had her annual...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, I'm getting 3 quotes this week as I noticed the new scrappage scheme and thought I...
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
S
Hi all,i am thinking of getting a new combi boiler what make do you recommend,what is the best...
  • steve2010
  • Latest:
  • steve2010
Replies
Views
steve2010
S
A
hi guys looking for some suggestions, have toilet that when flushed and starts to refill , makes...
  • adrianfs1
  • Latest:
  • adrianfs1
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
E
Hi, We would like to install underfloor heating in our flat. It is more convinient for us...
Replies
Views
C
J
Hi all, need some advice regarding my boiler, its a potterton puma 100e, iv'e notice over last...
Replies
Views
jimmac
J
R
Hi Guys I’m sure this one comes up a quite a bit, but haven’t found a post with quite the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am looking to replace a 13yr old Potterton Puma 80 Combi boiler (house original) with a...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I have a DeDietrich GTU1200V oil fired boiler and the instructions contain the following...
Replies
Views
M
I have a new WC close couple toilet, but seem to be getting a nasty smell from it, i have...
  • mrdavy36
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
S
I have a heatline c24 with no modulation on the gas valve. Gas inlet reads 20mbar and min/max...
Replies
Views
L
Two general questions please. I am hoping to change out my boiler for a new one later this year...
Replies
Views
A
hi all got a problem with a friends toilet cistern. once the toilet is flushed(via push button...
Replies
Views
B
Hello all, Can anyone tell me if the wall hang pan can be fitted without having to buy the...
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
K
Out of interest, are Warm air units covered by this boiler scrappage scheme or is it...
Replies
Views
K
G
My 26-32 Boiler is overpressuring on the heating circuit. About 3-4 hours use & the pressure...
  • geoff.kimpton
  • Latest:
  • oap67
Replies
Views
oap67
O
W
hi gang , my name is wayne and im new to the forum so please be gentle . I have a servowarm...
  • wsoppitt
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
N
Hi, I had a Baxi Combi 80Eco installed 6 years ago, gradually the hot water heating has been...
  • naskinner
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi, I'm Jack (54) this is my first post. I served my apprenticeship in the shipyards of Glasgow...
Replies
Views
Biasi parva h.e boiler not working right. C.H working but when the hot water tap is opened , no...
Replies
Views
P
can anybody explain as to the difference between combi, system and heating boilers
  • panikmkanik
  • Latest:
  • panikmkanik
Replies
Views
panikmkanik
P
Hi all, I trust you all had a pleasent break and are now looking forward to a very good year. At...
Replies
Views
R
I want to buy two boilers for a large house. The current set up is 1 Glow Worm Ultimate 28ish...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new oil boiler for the boilerhouse in a local inn. They currently have an ancient...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back