Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
HI, im after an valve which will allow me to stop the water between the Toilets Cistern and the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
answering a previous thread made me think, rehema say there combi can be used as a water heater...
Replies
Views
M
We have a Glow-worm FLEXICOM 15hx condensing boiler installed in the airing cupboard on the...
Replies
Views
mickandy
M
B
Hi there, I am trying to help my sister with a problem that is baffling me. She has a boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I need to upgrade my old system boiler as the exixting one is under powered following...
Replies
Views
C
A
I have a SIme Halstead Combi30/90 combi boiler. It says it gives hot water at outputs between...
Replies
Views
Atholl
A
N
I am in the process of renovating a house and want to move the valiant combo boiler (NON...
  • nigel13
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
I have a new customer at a hotel with a Hoval TKDR35 (oil fired) to service which is about 35...
Replies
Views
H
i live in a rural area and have no main gas, i have just had a quote for centrall heating system...
  • helzapoppin
  • Latest:
  • helzapoppin
Replies
Views
helzapoppin
H
R
I am changing a small bathroom into a wetroom. I'm moving a sink a rad and a shower. I'll...
  • RonnieR
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Hi, My in-laws want an old (12 year old) boiler replacing with a modern economical (and cheap...
  • Dan
  • Latest:
  • WackyRaces
Replies
Views
WackyRaces
W
T
Have a low level toilet... Thinking bout installing a close coupled toilet.. my question is...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
C
I am in the process of installing a new bathroom in our house as a keen DIY'er. I seem to have...
Replies
Views
Here is the job (Not much about at minute so need to get it right) Customer would like new HE...
  • ISM
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
I had a new bathroom fitted 6 weeks ago, with an ideal standard back to the wall toilet and...
  • sonia1309
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
T
Hello Hope someone can give me some advice on a problem im having with the central heating in my...
Replies
Views
W
I have a Worcester Danesmoor 15/19 oil boiler, its got an electronic timer module. Lat year...
  • whiskeyfrank
  • Latest:
  • freelander100
Replies
Views
freelander100
F
J
Hi, would really appreciate your advice on the following: Currently getting quotes from local...
  • jimbobsfingers
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
D
My son has a heat store with primary pumped boiler circuit to heat the store with a second pump...
Replies
Views
L
ive never used a mutimeter and i need to check the continuity on a boilers pressure switch and...
  • ljgarrett
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Im starting to get more and more boiler breakdowns. But boiler parts suppliers are such a let...
Replies
Views
L
workng on a gloworm 24ci boiler,flame comes on when running but quickly goes out ,then keeps...
  • ljgarrett
  • Latest:
  • ljgarrett
Replies
Views
ljgarrett
L
E
Hi, our Valiant Turbomax pressure is above the 3 bar mark, we've tried reducing it using the key...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
T
i had a man from calor come round and survey my house (currently a building site) , he...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
D
Firstly, Just to say that I'm a complete novice at this so I really appreciate any help that I...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
I'm sure this is really really simple but as I'm completely new to this I'd be grateful for some...
  • jhanlon
  • Latest:
  • jhanlon
Replies
Views
jhanlon
J
Hi all, i am by no means an expert on boiler breakdowns and fault finding, i have had one or two...
Replies
Views
Q
Hello In all manuals supplied by burner manufacturers, there is a graph diagram usually marked...
  • quisut
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
dudes, i went to a heating system 3 weeks ago and found it to have a few blockages and a bangin...
Replies
Views
P
Pricing up a job at the moment. Customer currently has conventional set up. Tank fed HW and CW...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back