Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
few questions guys , first of all , what is involved in commissioning an lpg boiler? second ...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • that bloke.
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
D
Hi Guys Its my first post so please be kind, looking to replace my 25year old potterton...
Replies
Views
I
Hi there, Im new to posting in this forum, but am having to resort to this as I need further...
Replies
Views
bbcmjr
B
J
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum... and would appreciate a little help? I have a water...
Replies
Views
J
S
I read this on a manufacturers website. "Many people switch from a traditional open vent boiler...
  • self-builder
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
B
hi i have a problem with my servowarm boiler it makes a churning noise like the water is going...
  • blackmoggy
  • Latest:
  • blackmoggy
Replies
Views
blackmoggy
B
when we go to bed i turn the stat down to around 15 degrees and the rads cool down , by the...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I hope someone can help out with this one... I have an Ideal Mexico Super 2 boiler...
Replies
Views
C
burner won't light, fan comes on and can hear a clicking noise but the pilot will not actually...
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
A
Hi Guys I am need of help I have a Poterton 80e Profile boiler. The problem is that it always...
  • Apollofuzz
  • Latest:
  • Apollofuzz
Replies
Views
Apollofuzz
A
J
I am putting a bathroom upstairs above the downstairs bathroom, I do not have a stack outside...
Replies
Views
jackyh67
J
S
Hello, I need some help with my boiler.. We have a worcester 28i junior and recently, after...
Replies
Views
L
Hi everyone, I could really do with advice on whether or not this is a good deal...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
P
hi all can you clarify a few things for me. im going to more and more properties with there...
Replies
Views
gakmonkey
G
P
hi all does anyone know how installers join the scrappage scheme installer list tried the...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
Hi guys, just wondering if can install/replace a system boiler with an existing unvented...
  • moogwai
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
M
Evening all. I have a Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler 28i RSF, it was installed Nov 02...
Replies
Views
mzuk04
M
K
wondered if anyone knew much about the worcester greenstar 30si increasing the pressure on it...
  • kowalski181
  • Latest:
  • kowalski181
Replies
Views
kowalski181
K
M
If the flu from a boiler is changed, extended etc in any shape or form does it require any...
  • Muscle750
  • Latest:
  • pete m l
Replies
Views
pete m l
P
J
Got a nice .pdf (see above)From the combustion chamber if anyone wants a copy email me...
Replies
Views
rob jefkins
R
D
hello does anyone know any faults or the codes for this boiler hae looked on the internet but...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
R
Hello, I've searched the forum and can't find anything on this so here goes... We moved into...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
E
Hi there, we have been experiencing major problems in the previous 3 months regarding a leak...
Replies
Views
A
Apologies for signing up and asking a question but I’m in a desperate situation! I have a...
Replies
Views
Adam10
A
A
Hi. Boiler pressure was low, topped up and is now a little high, but heating was fine until it...
  • Alexandram
  • Latest:
  • Alexandram
Replies
Views
Alexandram
A
T
i need to move a toilet , or at least install a second toilet. the existing toilet ( C ) drain...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • that bloke.
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
C
I am looking for advice on what would be the best, not necessarily the cheapest, combi boiler to...
Replies
Views
caralyn
C
O
The Glow Worm Flexicom 12HX - any views on this make and model? I'd appreciate good, bad or...
  • oneworld15
  • Latest:
  • oneworld15
Replies
Views
oneworld15
O
Hi, I have been thinking based on the science - heat rises - 1) Would there be more benefit...
  • Readingplumber
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
S
advice please , going to try and check my cylinder for blockage tomorrow, as im not getting any...
Replies
Views
stecod7
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back