Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
I had a slight gas leak after my new boiler was connected. Should the connection have been...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Does anyone do both, whats the fundermental differences apart from the obvious ? How do you find...
Replies
Views
Rusty
R
J
Hi, Firstly, thanks to all who replied to my last thread about my broken vokera boiler. A...
  • jpac
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
hi, im in need of advice on which boiler to buy, my old one is a floor mounted potterton gravity...
Replies
Views
stecod7
S
H
My electric boiler makes a lot of noise when running. Is this to be expected? Can one use a...
Replies
Views
harras56
H
R
Hi our boiler has recently packed up its over 15 years old(we only mvoed in october) so we need...
Replies
Views
r1200
R
C
Had a plumber around to connect loft shower and basin. Since then I have had no hot water (tepid...
  • carriesue
  • Latest:
  • carriesue
Replies
Views
carriesue
C
P
Has the heading says, anybody done any wood pellet boilers, if so what's the feed back?
Replies
Views
Iderown
I
Hi all, I'm thinking of renewing the old cast iron soil stack on our house when carrying out...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, looks like a good forum here, am hoping you can help with a small problem please. I...
  • garmcqui
  • Latest:
  • LIFES A GAS
Replies
Views
LIFES A GAS
L
O
hi, i have a conventional boiler with an electric ignition. we dont use the timer as it doesnt...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all,today i changed the manhole cover on my septic tank as the old one was rusted to...
  • starletman
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
C
:)Can anyone advise me; I want to move my soil stack from inside to outside. This would mean...
Replies
Views
Catie
C
P
Hi All, New on here although I have been reading the last few days. I had a Potterton Performa...
  • parrot&glue
  • Latest:
  • parrot&glue
Replies
Views
parrot&glue
P
To be able to unsolder a pipe connection and to solder a new one I think I will have to remove...
Replies
Views
A
hi all, hope someone can help. vokera compact HE combi runs for ten mins then starts leaking...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
This toilet is 30 years old, It has a tube protruding from the cistern into the bowl which I...
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
L
Hello I am helping a friend to replace an old w.c for a newer close coupled type and at the...
Replies
Views
Leoki
L
A
Hi all, hope someone can help, have little information on type of boiler concerned, my daughter...
  • adrianfs1
  • Latest:
  • adrianfs1
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
J
Hello - just forund this forum and hoping one of you kind people can help me. I have a Vokera...
Replies
Views
heating-eng
H
S
Hi I have a problem with the hot water on a ferroli oil combi, it takes a while for the hot...
  • sezfoster
  • Latest:
  • sezfoster
Replies
Views
sezfoster
S
L
Hi, can anyone help me with my noisy toilet problem? When the toilet is flushed and then...
  • lbolton100
  • Latest:
  • charlie frederi
Replies
Views
charlie frederi
C
J
Got a halstead boiler which ive spent a fortune on repairing, having a new one on tuesday only...
  • jdw3303
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
G
Hopefully some of the experts can give me badly needed advice. Over past year my combi system...
  • Grahamwilliam
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
S
Hello I’ve just purchased new toilets and basins manufactured by Roca. There are a few small...
  • speedoman
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
D
Hi guys, Apologies for my first post being a cry for help.. only I have a freezing cold family...
  • davestevenm
  • Latest:
  • davestevenm
Replies
Views
davestevenm
D
T
i need hot water in my house restoration but wont be able to put in the heating system fully for...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • that bloke.
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
N
Hello all. I have an ST-28 boiler controller fitted on a KSW i KSW plus fan assisted (40kw)...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, I need to replace an Ideal mexico 65. Does 65 mean 65000 BTU's? If so does that...
  • EganPlumbing
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
J
I have an old potterton netaheat convential boiler and am seeing what are the views of the...
  • Jamie Banks
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back