Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
Hi i had to reline my chimney with a flexi flue which is serving my oil boiler in the kitchen...
  • plumber18
  • Latest:
  • plumber18
Replies
Views
plumber18
P
I
Hi everyone. I have a question relating to soil stack ventillation. I am installing 2 new...
Replies
Views
W
Is there anyone out there who knows anything about Gerkros? they were an Irish manufacturer...
  • woollyspanners
  • Latest:
  • Plumr
Replies
Views
Plumr
P
B
I need to replace an ageing Glow Worm Economy Plus wall-mounted gas boiler (model EP 24B) used...
  • barry1949
  • Latest:
  • barry1949
Replies
Views
barry1949
B
Hi chaps, Is it possible to repair a crack in a soil pipe - the crack is actually in a collar...
Replies
Views
U
Been asked to fit bathroom for a friend of mine as they bought a derelict house which they have...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
N
Hi has any one worked on this system? I was called round on a job, the owner had no hot water...
  • n.d.b.pluming
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
The exact make of the toilet is "Excelsior High Level Cistern" by BC Designs which has only been...
  • Richard2010
  • Latest:
  • CocoMitchell
Replies
Views
CocoMitchell
C
B
had a interesting today 3 ariston microgenus 2 all with intermittent hotwater knackered plate...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
hello new to this so hopefully have done this right. Got a britony combi 80 boiler which looses...
  • antony
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
J
Hi all Hope you can advice me on what to do next. I have had this boiler for 15 months and we...
Replies
Views
J
C
I have a leak in my upstairs bathroom ceiling directly below where the soil pipe exits the roof...
  • chester79
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
S
can anyone please help i have a potterton neataheat 16=22 and recently having problems the...
  • shuttlebasher
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
G
Hi all, recently replaced the expansion vessel on my baxi 28 platinum, flushed system and added...
Replies
Views
gedtodd
G
F
Chaps, 28kw System Boiler must be SEDBUK A with a Budget of £800. Any recommendations of...
Replies
Views
Q
I've been thinking that it might be about time to replace my sick ariston micro genus, which I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Advice appreciated. I drained down a 13 rad open vented heating system today to...
Replies
Views
L
Worcester greenstar 24i combi boiler that has stopped working. Occupant was away overnight and...
  • Leoki
  • Latest:
  • fireblade
Replies
Views
fireblade
F
S
Hi all, if the expansion vessel on a boiler has a problem and the prv disharges to relieve the...
Replies
Views
sparky
S
B
Hi, I am having my back boiler replaced in a few weeks. I wanted to keep the existing fire as it...
  • bob212
  • Latest:
  • GreenArmy
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
A
Hello all I hope someone can help as we have been having a total nightmare with our boiler :(...
  • athlk
  • Latest:
  • LIFES A GAS
Replies
Views
LIFES A GAS
L
D
Hi all, I have a question about a boiler installation that I'd appreciate your advice on. My...
Replies
Views
Q
I have a 6 year old Ariston Micro Genus thats decided to do its own thing... BG have been round...
Replies
Views
Quidam
Q
P
I have a Heatrae sadia Electromax boiler and when the heating is on it works fine for a while...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
G
Hi all, I've recently worked out I should be replacing my old boiler, but am a bit confused by...
  • gdnumber2
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
L
Hi all My parents have an issue with there downstairs toilet which i hope someone can help me...
  • Liam - Trainee
  • Latest:
  • Liam - Trainee
Replies
Views
Liam - Trainee
L
E
any body seen this book? wondering if its worth the £25 price and if it could be a valuable...
Replies
Views
S
I know you must all be asked this all the time, but I want to be givern some good sound...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone Recent site has boiler discharge internally into a soil stack. No pipes allowed on...
Replies
Views
peteh20
P
R
Hi, I'm looking to have a new boiler fitted, and I'm struggling to decide whether to go for a...
  • richard44
  • Latest:
  • richard44
Replies
Views
richard44
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back