Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
Hi, I have just fitted a woodburner (20 kw) with back boiler(12kw) on an existing system,pump...
Replies
Views
gra26264
G
B
I have an old oil-fired Firebird C20 70K combi boiler, that provides CH and DHW to my house...
Replies
Views
peteh20
P
Hi to All, I have a soil stack where the putty or cement has blown off due to the cold...
Replies
Views
S
I've got a potterton boiler which has been no end of trouble! The pressure gadge is up to 4 and...
  • Steve100
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Anyone know how to stop the pressure from going up and then going to lock out on this potterton...
  • Steve100
  • Latest:
  • BluePlumber
Replies
Views
BluePlumber
B
A
Any Brainiacs out there that can help, we have saved for 7 years to buy central heating (old...
Replies
Views
Just out of curiosity but on a cisternshould the inlet pipe & overflow be at the same level, or...
  • LUCIALIA
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
Fitted a brand new toilet last july on ground floor of house,and initially the new toilet would...
Replies
Views
G
i dropped some small metal scissors down the toilet, now when i flush the chain it still flushes...
Replies
Views
moony
M
A
Hi All, Need some advice with regards to what has been installed in our new build. The main...
Replies
Views
Ockyvines
O
N
I am looking at buying a new WC. There are hundreds on models with all different dimensions...
  • NathanW
  • Latest:
  • charitynjw
Replies
Views
charitynjw
C
M
We had a brand new central heating system installed with a combi boiler (worcester bosch)...
  • mamaleelee
  • Latest:
  • mamaleelee
Replies
Views
mamaleelee
M
Just been asked to look at one of these at our village pub- not heating the water up. Just...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I have to remove a clos-o-mat toilet but have never even seen one yet. Just wondering if...
  • Hoopey
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
D
hi I am not a plumber myself but a punter looking for advice for the best replacement boilers...
  • donmaico
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
R
Hi, Can anyone please guide me > I have a water leak coming from exactly at the DHW Flow...
Replies
Views
robat
R
B
Hi, I'm after for some advice on a pressure issue with my boiler. It's a Saunier Duval...
  • badbaz
  • Latest:
  • badbaz
Replies
Views
badbaz
B
W
I'm preparing to replace our ageing Myson boiler, and having been put on to Remeha Boilers by a...
Replies
Views
moony
M
P
Dear ladies and gentlemen, I am a tenant in rented house. The landlord has not had a safety...
  • POWDERPUFF
  • Latest:
  • POWDERPUFF
Replies
Views
POWDERPUFF
P
C
Hello all, I am having problems with a heating system, three of the rads will not heat up at...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Hi I dont know if anyone can help, but, Im so fed up with problems from our boiler. We have an...
Replies
Views
W
Hi folks, newbie here. We are installing a replacement boiler for our aged but reliable Myson...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
N
Myself and my beau are buying a solid fuel stove/range with back-boiler to install in our...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
A
Hi, I hope someone can help! I have tracked down a new Rotas (two-piece) toilet pan, to...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
B
Hi All Would like some help on my problem please. My central heating is working well, but i...
Replies
Views
fireblade
F
P
just to make things a bit more clear in my head when i look a the vaillant boilers the rateing...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 pm Post subject: Broken soil stack [/URL] Hello this is my 1st...
  • 1vincent
  • Latest:
  • 1vincent
Replies
Views
1vincent
M
Hi, Hoping someone on here can help me clarify the water regs on my problem: Had a...
  • mainvein
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
L
I have just fitted a new close coupled w.c. I followed the instructions when it came to fitting...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
i have a gloworm 24ci ,about 9 year old,the problem being is that when you run the hot water it...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back