Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi guys 1st post Looking at getting a new combi boiler and 7 new rads fitted Current setup is 20...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
P
Anyone had any experience with these? Like to know if they are any good. Or should i steer...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Hello, I have problem with my toilet system, when I flush the toilet it sounds like a fog horn...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, If I designed a heating system to work on a 20kw boiler - Would the...
Replies
Views
R
I have a semi detached house and me and my neighbour share the soil pipe outside, the council...
Replies
Views
Armo74
A
T
Hi, I have a pushbutton toilet which developed a fault - having dismantled the push button...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
anyone know if theres due to be a welsh version of this scrappage scheme - we havent taken much...
  • moony
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
N
I really hope I explain thos clearly..... I need to change the heating system in my house as we...
  • needhelp
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
D
Dear Forum I have a combi system and need to flush the system. I have filled it with sludge...
Replies
Views
moony
M
H
Hey, I'm a relatively new plumber and wondered how much to charge for fitting an upstairs...
  • hannah1991
  • Latest:
  • moony
Replies
Views
moony
M
K
hi all, i have a combi boiler, gauge reads just above zero, when heating comes on pressure rises...
Replies
Views
K
C
Hi, Newbie desperate for some advice :confused: I'm trying to fit a Bath waste into the soil...
Replies
Views
moony
M
F
Hi plums any one know of a good site to check all g rated boilers. if you can help ,thanks
  • flat pack
  • Latest:
  • flat pack
Replies
Views
flat pack
F
T
an internet company who wont provide you with a phone number? i did some digging and found a...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
Hello all, i need help i recently bought a lovely old cottage which has one loo, downstairs...
Replies
Views
darto
D
E
Hi there, I hope someone can help. The ball valve in my toilet wasn't working, so I tightened...
  • Eezablade
  • Latest:
  • davetheplumber
Replies
Views
davetheplumber
D
M
My husband took one of our radiators off on Friday to decorate behind it. After he'd re...
  • Mrs C York
  • Latest:
  • fireblade
Replies
Views
fireblade
F
J
Hi guys, I'm hoping for some insight. We've got a gas boiler feeding our hot water tank and...
Replies
Views
J
H
i have one of these **** boilers installed by the home grant warranty is out and i have no...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
B
Hi all been looking through the archives and found some useful stuff related to this but still...
Replies
Views
btibuzz
B
M
Hi all, I need a plumber in the Portsmouth area to take a look at a leak coming from a pipe...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
B
Hi Guys. I am installing a new bathroom with the help of a young plumber. The toilet is a back...
Replies
Views
M
Okay, so I've had my new boiler installed and commissioned. Do I now need to notify the LABC to...
  • Monkfish
  • Latest:
  • Monkfish
Replies
Views
Monkfish
M
M
Hi i was wondering if there is a set distance a worcester gas boiler should be from a kitchen...
Replies
Views
marty
M
N
I had an old boiler (Potterton Netaheat) replaced with Valliant Ecoplus 415 a couple of weeks...
Replies
Views
P
L
I am hoping someone can help with this question. Have a Vailliant combi boiler run by LPG & over...
  • lewmar
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
A
Hi all, Been to veiw a property today that the customer would like a new down stairs cloakroom...
  • arhplumbheat
  • Latest:
  • Ockyvines
Replies
Views
Ockyvines
O
hi guys, fitted a potterton promax fsb 30he boiler a few months ago, apparently now it is not...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
A
Incase anyone is stuck for parts or like me would not want another one of these boilers, Gerkros...
Replies
Views
adaskins
A
R
Hi there, When my Boiler Timer is ON, then the Boiler runs irrespective of what the Thermostat...
Replies
Views
rojroj
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back