Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
E
Hi there We have a Feroli Modena 80E combi boiler and a Mira 415 shower. We have had problems...
  • emilysimnor
  • Latest:
  • Mbear
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Afternoon Gentlemen I have been asked for my opinion on this matter which I will share with...
  • Plumbstar Tom
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
X2 pumps £25 each x4 carbon monoxide alarms £17 each 1 potterton programmer ep2000 £50 x2 22mm...
Replies
Views
manmade
M
S
"Your aving a Giraffe"
Replies
Views
N
I have a back-to-wall toilet and the seat has come loose. I can't get underneath and behind the...
Replies
Views
lkm020
L
R
Hi Everyone and apologies if this has been dealt with in the past. I have searched but can't...
  • Rustygoat
  • Latest:
  • Rustygoat
Replies
Views
Rustygoat
R
W
Hi fellow plumbers. Could anyone tell me the best way to cut and remove a cast iron soil pipe so...
Replies
Views
G
can anyone tell me were i can either view this manuel or download it as i am finding it...
Replies
Views
T
A
just wonderd how many of you do you own electrics when installing boilers(oviously qualified)...
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • KTGspark
Replies
Views
KTGspark
K
B
Hi im new to this i am just starting life as a plumber(is'nt everybody). can anyone tell me...
  • brian perry
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
N
Hi, im new to the site. I have recently did my ACS and also had to do my energy efficiency qual...
Replies
Views
NellyC
N
D
Need some help with identifying this please ... Do you know what make this is? It would be so...
  • dontknowitall
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
M
X4 FAN HEATERS X6 PUMP VALVES 22MM X1 HONEYWELL ST699 24 HR PROGRAMMER X2 HONEYWELL L641...
Replies
Views
manmade
M
I have worked out a heating/hot water system to need a 35kw boiler but I am not sure which is...
Replies
Views
D
hi can somebody out there help, i am wanting to install a combi boiler in my bathroom but only...
Replies
Views
spikeyhead
S
G
Just had a system boiler installed by a local small business. I went with him as he has been...
Replies
Views
P
V
Hi guys, 1st time poster seeks advice - tried searching the forums for previous threads, but...
  • vdubowner
  • Latest:
  • Marsdendean
Replies
Views
Marsdendean
M
L
Maybe someone could help me with this problem. In the last few days, when I flush the loo it...
Replies
Views
lewmar
L
C
Having spent hard cash recently to have new control box and gas valve on our our old House...
2 3
Replies
Views
F
What kind of cost am I looking at to clear debris from an oil line and clean the tank. It is an...
Replies
Views
B
Hi A question re pipe runs for a combi. I'm fitting an oil fired combi to give stand alone...
Replies
Views
R
Hope you can help guys and gals. I have an open vented central heating system. Potterton prima...
Replies
Views
ringw
R
J
Hi my boiler pilot has stopped igniting when i turn on taps and radiators so dont have heat or...
Replies
Views
J
L
Hi all wanting to squeeze a toilet between shower cubicle and bath. There will be about 75mm...
  • les luchini
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
F
Hi All Two quick questions; 1/Does an underground oil tank over 2500ltrs require a bund? 2/I...
Replies
Views
H
hi all im new to this forum and as we all know plumbers never get it easy lol . Im having a...
Replies
Views
heatm8
H
F
Hi All We have an underground oil tank. We had a problem with water in the tank that was sucked...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have any rules of thumb for the sizing of radiators and...
Replies
Views
G
I have a Potterton Netaheat Electronic boiler a Grundfos pump and a small Honeywell aluminum box...
Replies
Views
Boyler
B
A
Hi, I have a 2 bedroom flat which is electric only. I have a Pulsacoil 2000 boiler which is...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back