Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Any good ideas for fixing a toilet pan to a tiled floor with underfloor heating without screwing...
Replies
Views
W
:eek::eek: Got to a job today where they have a leaking wc, to find somone in there wisdom has...
Replies
Views
moony
M
H
Hi all whats the correct method for sizing a boiler? is it all heat loss calculations...
Replies
Views
F
So after moving to a condensing combi, I have a leak somewhere in the system and it's losing...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hi-new here, we just got a combi boiler fitted. I was told we need 22mm supply and old supply...
  • saxonscoundrel
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
D
Hi, Can someone please give advice. Had a look at a Worcester Combi boiler 24CDi which is...
Replies
Views
deepatel
D
D
Hi all is it quite or am i advertising in the wrong places. I have never ever been this quite...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, first time trying this, was looking some advice on how to sort out a problem with a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi iv come across a problem the house has a back boiler in it but the cylinder has been stolen...
Replies
Views
hamish72
H
J
Looking to change my boiler but the heating engineers are having issues figuring out where to...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone I have created a petition urging the government to create a 'Boiler Scrappage'...
Replies
Views
MickW
M
N
hi anyone know y my toilet want flush away i just fitted a new pressure fitted cistern and it...
Replies
Views
donald1
D
K
hi all just joined this web site hope someone can help my worcester danes moor oil boiler 20/25...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
U
Hi, I'm trying to solve a problem with a boiler for a customer, which I can't even establish the...
Replies
Views
Ultimate
U
R
Hi Does anyone know of a good web site for downloading Vaillant boiler manuals?? They are a...
Replies
Views
coley
C
A
quick one that i cant remember right now and is buggin me. the water inlet connection to the...
Replies
Views
andekoch
A
D
About to start a bathroom refurb for a member of the family, replaceing the bath with walk in...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Hi guys. does anyone know where i can find the manual for a sime friendly format 50e combi? i...
Replies
Views
adrianfs1
A
S
I wonder if anyone can solve this one. I have a Camray 5 Boiler and had only ever used it on the...
Replies
Views
Sprinter
S
E
Does anybody know a boiler that is able to supply hot water for heating with two different...
Replies
Views
F_P_H
F
P
had a call today from a customer when he turns the boiler off it still heats up and he can hear...
Replies
Views
T
A
Hi guys I am looking for some advice regarding the 'return to boiler' tap on my Hercal indirect...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
P
got my first boiler and fire service coming up, need to get some smoke pellets. to test the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
Hi, My boiler has been on the blink for a while now and as I live in a rented property I am not...
Replies
Views
Narrowly missed out on getting a job to refurbish some pub toilets - got beaten on price by a...
Replies
Views
M
im looking for some old or broken boilers.... for training purposes. if anyone can help me...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, im looking for a decent system boiler and wondered if anyone has any favourites. Total load...
  • davetheplumber
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
A
Recent problem with this boiler. Selecting HW/Heating, boiler files up fine, took me an hour to...
Replies
Views
Alanc
A
J
hey guys been workin away so not been on got a problem with a baxi thermoclassic 130 he washing...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
H
In a two storey house with a single soil stack can the "vent" portion of the stack above the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back