Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
A
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. Just wondering if somebody out there could give me some...
Replies
Views
Ockyvines
O
N
I have recently completed a project installing vaillant and glow-worm boilers into some new...
Replies
Views
mcluma
M
P
Lets see what my peers think of this, you will have to open the links (marked "Produit") to see...
  • Plouasne
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
H
i have come across two old rother boiler cylinders connected in parallel. the vents meet and...
Replies
Views
hotpants
H
J
just a quick one kind of looked at a job on sat morn 16 rads at the moment extension going on...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
E
hi all, i am thinking of changing my central heating system, currently have a fully pumped...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
Hi Can anyone shed light on why I cannot get any hot water automatically .If I set the timer to...
Replies
Views
Hi - On a heating system some people install AAVs whilst some install manual air vents to vent...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , would be gratefull for your thoughts on this one . Yesterday my neibours boiler...
Replies
Views
P
I've recently had a Vaillant 618 ecotec plus system boiler fitted using the existing 10 year old...
  • Penge Mate
  • Latest:
  • fireblade
Replies
Views
fireblade
F
C
I have a cast iron soil pipe to which I wish to connect a new soil pipe from a toilet located in...
  • craigskelly
  • Latest:
  • craigskelly
Replies
Views
craigskelly
C
J
hey guys lokking for some advice got a job coming up on a combi swap 2 bed one bathroom & shower...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
A
ok just changed the taps on my bath ive put on mixer taps fitted them no problem but know got...
Replies
Views
peteh20
P
D
Hi, I have a heatline viso 24 ( i know what your thinking but im determined to make it work!!)...
Replies
Views
dekesta
D
C
:confused:Hi there - I am not a plumber!!! Sorry, but I need some realistic advice and hope that...
  • coldandmiserabl
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
S
Hi all Been to see a customer tonight who currently has a combi installed in his garage Going...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
A
Hi. My boiler died yesterday night, it's a Vokera Linea 726. Got back from being out and it's...
  • andyward82
  • Latest:
  • andyward82
Replies
Views
andyward82
A
A
Hi, My current combi boiler has unfortunately passed its sell by date after 20yrs of reliable...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
T
Hi all,:D I am in a bit of a quandary, I purchased my home a couple of years ago and when I...
  • tony686
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Can anyone give me an idea the cost of supply and fitting a new combi boiler (middle of price...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hi all, I am looking at replacing my combi boiler for a new one. I have 9 radiators and live in...
  • sparky24
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Hi all, I'm looking to connect a new plastic soil system (Marley) to the old cast iron soil at...
Replies
Views
M
My puma 100e needed its PRV replacing. I turned of the switch at the wall and replaced it no...
  • murph3010
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I
I am running a 4" soil pipe up a wall with no windows to open vent. There is a flue outlet on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know which products from the Marley 110mm soil range to use to form an...
  • tcarnell
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
R
Got a problem with a jaguar combi boiler. Burner fires up for a few seconds then cuts out. A...
  • rob jefkins
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
N
I am looking for a gas safe plumber to come and connect up a new glow worm boiler in Accrington...
Replies
Views
I
I am working on a ravenheat combi. CSI 85T. The diverter valve needs a new diaphragm. The valve...
Replies
Views
indigo
I
T
Hi there i have just joined the forum. I live in a flat with a shared flue which means that I...
  • Tony Denton
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
just after some pointers on a boiler relocation. not seen the job yet off to view it tomorrow...
Replies
Views
LIFES A GAS
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back