Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Hi everyone. Figured this would be worth a shot. Ill explain it like im 5 years old. I have...
Replies
Views
TobyW
T
B
can anyone direct me to a website of applicable scrappage boilers makes,models etc cheers lads
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
M
i know it says 22mm must be taken from the meter all the way to the boiler but obviously older...
  • Mobileghod
  • Latest:
  • Assessor Gas
2 3
Replies
Views
Assessor Gas
A
I
Hi We have a potterton boiler sorry dont know the exact type off the top of my head, but it...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm new to this forum. I have been a plumber for a number of years now, but...
  • plumbandplumber
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
S
Hi All, I've recently had my back boiler serviced by British Gas and they have advised that...
  • SGHUK
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
O
I was wondering if people could give me some advice. My boiler's been breaking down regularly...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
hi there, currently doing up our house which is a 3 storey victorian town house. Have 10...
  • straydog
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
B
hi all got a job to replace toilet in our local club. Its just a standard toilet but my concern...
Replies
Views
bikerbas
B
M
hi can i fit a soil and vent pipe without it going through the roof ,what are the buiding...
  • mattsimmons
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
J
Hi, I have come across a house that has 3.5" Cast iron soil external to the house and the owner...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
S
Hi Chaps, Wonder if you kind souls can help me. I believe my toilet was blocked as when...
  • stevie1976
  • Latest:
  • emerald
Replies
Views
emerald
E
M
Hi, not sure if anyone can help! i have a boilermate 2000, which is linked to a Pottern. The...
  • marct0603
  • Latest:
  • grahamgas
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
gotta go to a block urinal block, slab ones today landlord showed me last night and a spotted...
Replies
Views
N
can anyone please tell me if I can fit/extend the flue to a condensing boiler that is about 3...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
D
Hi all I was wondering if any body could help i have a worcester boiler, when you turn on the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
Hi everyone, I'm about to embark on my first small business...I'm hoping you can help me, I'm...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
T
Hi all forgive me if im in the wrong section as plumbing questions was private I need to...
  • typer_owner
  • Latest:
  • typer_owner
Replies
Views
typer_owner
T
D
Hi, i just need a bit of advice. I've been awarded a gas central heating system via the warm...
Replies
Views
C
hi i have a broken toilet seat and need to either repair or replace....only thing is there are...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm doing a complete renovation of my bathroom which is a "flying freehold" which means I...
  • Stevo_Tiler
  • Latest:
  • Stevo_Tiler
Replies
Views
Stevo_Tiler
S
L
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I supervise a site that has approx. 750 Fan Coil Units...
  • lionplaza
  • Latest:
  • kingkenny
Replies
Views
kingkenny
K
N
Called to look at a job that is under bg homecare boiler main 24he in good working order...
  • newbie1
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
I've foolishly bought online a concealed cistern/frame and a wall mounted wc. In my amateur...
Replies
Views
pauli
P
W
Hi,I am new to this forum so please be gentle. I am looking to upgrade my combi to a system...
  • wonderful wend
  • Latest:
  • grahamgas
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
R
Hello all, Is it possible to renew gas fire and leave old decommissioned back boiler in situ...
Replies
Views
P
L
Hi I had a worcester bosch 30Si combi boiler installed in February together with a new central...
Replies
Views
L
L
Is it possible to use a back boiler by incorporating it into a combination boiler so that the...
Replies
Views
l303265
L
I'm looking for advice on the best way to sort out the basin & WC pipes shown in the picture...
Replies
Views
T
Hi there I live in a single-floor maisonette with a loft. In the loft is our water tank. My...
  • tomcorrigan
  • Latest:
  • tomcorrigan
Replies
Views
tomcorrigan
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back