Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Dear all, I've just moved into an old house and have a central heating issue - hope you guys...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
S
Hi Wonder if someone could help me??? I have a problem with my boiler making banging noises...
  • Samantha Fascia
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
T
hey, emergency here would greatly appreciate help. I have just installed a new high level...
  • TSB1989
  • Latest:
  • GreenArmy
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
Putting new toilet in for someone shortly. Only done one before and waste lined up same height...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I have a Baxi condendsing boiler (5 years old) - recently I had to get the sundial Y-valve...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all - First post so please be kind. I have a problem with my Baxi System Boiler 35/60. In...
Replies
Views
B
The problem is, that I have to replace the fill valve on my toilet & am looking for a very quiet...
Replies
Views
H
Can anyone help please? I have no hot water and the oil fired boiler is not firing up (...
Replies
Views
H
is the air vent on the top of the boiler (heat exchanger i think) supposed to be open or closed...
Replies
Views
P
Can someone explain to me why system boilers are so expensive, need low output units next week...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys fist post am hoping you may beable to help. I am a fully qualified plumber and gas...
  • lovejoy
  • Latest:
  • Bungditin
Replies
Views
Bungditin
B
P
Hi I have a baxi combi boiler. The hot water supply to my bathroom is not consistently hot. When...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Visited a property yesterday with a combined drain/sewer system. Drain at front...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I have recently had a Baxi Megaflo boiler fitted. After a lot of effort the radiators...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
N
Hi, thanks for taking the time...I'm a confessed dunce and numpty when it comes to plumbing, but...
Replies
Views
neil73
N
A
Hi does anyone know the best place to get a service/installation guide for the potterton...
Replies
Views
T
When topping up my boiler the pressure only rises to 2 bar max. I know it doesnt need to be any...
  • a9blue
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
I
Hi I have a Baxi Bermuda back boiler and it keeps igniting for approximately 20 seconds every 10...
Replies
Views
iancam
I
E
I was surprised when I replaced the toilet just over a week ago. The exit pipe to the soil stack...
Replies
Views
P
hi all! new to this internet, been on the tools gas\plumbing wise 35yrs. seen lots of changes...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
J
Hi all, Got very close to fitting my first toilet at the weekend, but could do with getting a...
  • James100
  • Latest:
  • defendertd5
Replies
Views
defendertd5
D
N
Hello, I'm looking to replace a Worc/Bosch 440 Highflow. It has been suggested that I look at...
Replies
Views
T
W
My friend says he has a blockage under his toilet in the waste pipe, he said the waste pipe is...
  • womble
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
B
I have just brought a new house that has a one pipe system installed so need to re-pipe. I am...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Hi all, went to a boiler breakdown today for a ravenheat combi boiler, no hot water or heating...
Replies
Views
W
Hello everyone, my first post. I am cosidering updating my boiler and the Dimplex 30kW condenser...
  • winger 11
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
E
I took out a comfortable well crafted 45 year old toilet and have replaced it with a crappy new...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, I own a house with a downstairs toilet but no sink. I would like to add a sink to the...
Replies
Views
nickvoce
N
1. Am I right in saying that the only showers you can install on a system using a combi boiler...
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
J
Hi, This is my first piece of plumbing work, so treat me as if I know nothing (which isn't far...
Replies
Views
James100
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back