Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Hello, Ive just moved into a new house which has an older boiler installed. It is a Glowworm...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all We're having a problem with our combi boiler leaking water and the Gas Safe engineers...
  • Lancashire Lass
  • Latest:
  • Lancashire Lass
Replies
Views
Lancashire Lass
L
P
I have a cutsomer who is short of money and has had her boiler badly sited and the termination...
  • PremierPHD
  • Latest:
  • PremierPHD
Replies
Views
PremierPHD
P
K
Hello, Looking for some good advice on budget boilers. From what I gather (from reading this...
Replies
Views
kozmian
K
C
Hi all, Just joined :) Need some advice please. My Britony iiT two top screws are loose after...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi, first post but have read forums for a while. I bought a bathstore toilet,close coupled and...
Replies
Views
mrlennie
M
G
I Have a problem with the toilet running water into the pan. It is a push button flush, I have...
Replies
Views
gavla
G
D
Hi, This is a toilet bowl, which was not properly installed - there seem to be gaps in the...
Replies
Views
dubman
D
T
I have been asked to look at a property where the pipes have apparently been set in raw concrete...
  • traineedrip
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
P
hi there thought id try see if any1 could help with my prob, i hav a valliant 613/2e condensing...
Replies
Views
Danny100uk
D
J
Hi hope you can help me, i had a heatline combi boiler installed in may 2007 by a corgi...
Replies
Views
crashndie
C
F
If a stove or rayburn has a back boiler do you have to use it?
Replies
Views
ferga
F
P
Hi Instaled a torbec fill valve for a customer, did the commisioning, left the property all...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys just been round quoting for a boiler change on a 6 bedroom house which has 19...
  • derrybongo
  • Latest:
  • oufc1975
Replies
Views
oufc1975
O
L
I've recently had a new Worcester Bosch combi condensing boiler fitted. This is probably a...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
F
Hi, I have been given a quote for wet electric central heating. Gas isnt available and oil is...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
N
Hey, I've been asked to do a renovation job where they want the new boiler and unvented to go...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
Hello. This is my first post, so apologies if it's not in the right place. I should point...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, My Name is Domhnall from Ireland I'm New and I joined the forum for two reasons. 1...
Replies
Views
M
I am going to start servicing boilers soon, just getting all my kit together as im sure you all...
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
P
Was wondering if anyone could suggest a way to tee into a cast iron soil stack with a new...
  • plumbingdazman
  • Latest:
  • aceplumber
Replies
Views
aceplumber
A
R
Hi Guys. I've got a problem with the boiler mentioned above. Everytime I run the water or...
  • rodders09
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
M
Hello, We are planning to install a small central heating system & would be pleased to get some...
  • Mikeyteach
  • Latest:
  • Mikeyteach
Replies
Views
Mikeyteach
M
M
Hi all....... I am trying to fathom out how to move my bathroom soilpipe. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
mmmadman
M
W
Please dont be alarmed.i'm an electrician and my son is a heating engineer and has since moved...
  • woolfie
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
N
Currently have a baxi Bermuda 552 back boiler and gas fire front. It's 35 years old so think...
  • nuclearfusion
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi all.......... What's the best compact (as in space saving) method of taking bath (40mm)...
Replies
Views
mmmadman
M
J
hi been ask by a few of my customers if i do boiler break down cover like bg so wondering if any...
Replies
Views
jmsgas
J
C
Hello, i am looking into getting a oil combi boiler as the price of tanked gas in rural areas is...
Replies
Views
colin1983
C
S
Hi I have a Baxi condendsing boiler (5 years old) - recently I had to get the sundial Y-valve...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back